THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 921554
I really really like this colorway. This should have came out earlier. I'm looking at all 6 pairs of my kobe elites and the perspectives have the worst pair I got and that's not a bad thing. Nike really killed it with the kobe 9.

What length of laces are you guys buying for these? Looking to get a volt one for the Perspectives and some red ones for my details.

Last edited:
Still interested to see what they are gonna do with future elite releases. I know june is the last one known to be released but I got a feeling that they got something special lined up later this year.

For the sake of comparison.... anyone have the David Robinsons. I think the Attack strong. Compare the height...I'm curious

No go on the Easter T. I don't want to walk around looking like a tie dyed Easter egg. I'll just stick to the shoes and a white T.

da f with that nike shirt

Blue%20Ocean%20Tie%20Dye%20T-Shirt.jpg

1458-images-400x400-tie-dye-t-shirt-blue-prism.jpg

Kobe-Easter-Mens-T-Shirt-648458_339_A.jpg

reaching now following jordan brand steps.. slap on nike logo on anything and see it sell.

I actually like that tee. Paired with the kicks, its probably a bit of overkill, but with maybe with some neutral colored ones like the white/silver kobe IV or a kobe viii TB it might be ok.

Anybody thinkin Nike might milk the elites? I'm hoping they schedule some more releases due to popularity. The precisions and those black and yellow joints are too clean 
pimp.gif

Man, just got my Showtimes in and I gotta say.. These look sick in person! I didn't think there'd be so much variance in the patterns of the flyknit but I can clearly notice my left shoe is much brighter with volt than my right shoe.
My pair look exactly like that too
TG mine have a very small hint of that. I don't mind it in my inspirations but these the less green I see the better and further inspections its very little.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom