THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It didn't offend me, just wondering if it was a joke. Nothing wrong w starting a collection from preludes, I started collecting shoes when nikes made glow in the dark soles.

Them MPs really look like clown boots with that lace swap.... volt is slightly better than the red.

take it with a grain of salt though since this is coming from a guy that wouldn't rock the highs with any color laces.

My kicks are 13s so I don't take offense to the clown boot comment. However, I get positive comments on foot. They're actually the exact height if ankle braces which no one would confuse with boots so it's all relative.

any word on those Michael Jackson Kobe 9s yet??
nerd.gif

Can someone quote the post dude had Abt the nuns & crossovers with the kobe lows from like 3 weeks ago? I tried to find it but was unsuccessful....

I didn't really get into Kobe's until the 8's.

I always thought Kobe was a **** boy, so I never really checked for his sneakers, :lol:

I only really like 6's, 8's and 9's anyway for the most part.

Some 5's are nice, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is still perspective Showtime's and inspirations at my Footaction and champs..

Finally got my money right and was able to get Showtime's for 215 and inspirations for 180 now I really want details and MP but can't find anything for a decent price
mean.gif
OH MY GOD WHERE DO YOU LIVE?!?!

The 8s were my first pair of "kobes" ... i always liked the 2k4s and the 6s. 2k4s were bavk in HS when i could only get like 2-3 shoes a school year so i got other stuff and the 6s i couldnt psych myself out to grab a low top basketball shoe :lol:

And sonce mid way thru the 7s ive been searchin high n low for USA 2K4s and a few cways in the 6s for reasonable prices and its a no go :smh:

Last edited:

I've removed the picture by the way since I offended so many people 
mean.gif
Dont know why people are hating.

Some dudes feel entitled since theyve been collecting Kobes early on, but in all honesty, those are the biggest lames. Just cause you been collecting early doesnt mean anything. Just cause you know the history doesnt mean anything.

Its not that serious. Dude has a nice collection, end of story.

Same situation with the guy who couldnt buy shoes cause the economy crashed. I was going to vet tech school and working only 12 hrs a week...now that im a vet tech the best feeling in the world is not worrying about money and buying things you worked hard for[emoji]9786[/emoji]:smile:

Might have to give up on these highs. 13 I slide forward when I come to a stop and the 12.5 I hit the end too easily.. its frustrating though cuz I love the shoe I might have to just I'd a low or something

Back
Top Bottom