THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So...game plan for tomorrow...

Not waking up (even with the later release time) for anything. If the Kobes are available throughout the day, I may pick up a pair. If not, oh well.

And the Concords just look stupid off-court...blasphemy, I'm sure
laugh.gif

Anyone notice Mo Williams rocking the crimson 9s in tonight's game? They look better on his feet than in the online picks

They do. Can't wait to get my pair. So simple, yet elegant.

Details are dope btw. I'm surprised the Kobe 9 has been moving so quick here in NYC, because previous Kobe sigs except the limited colorways did not sell out as quickly.

Yeah in a lot of stores the Kobe 9s flew off the shelves. Maybe a marketing ploy? I dont know :lol:

No love for the Crimsons early this AM?

No Richards link?

No other early bird links?

Jeez lol..

I feel like shoe palace never was going to restock anything. It was a unconfirmed source that said they would have the kobe 9.

Easy cop from citygear........160 flat... (saved 15, not having to pay NYC sales tax)....time to go back to sleep. Crazy expensive week (YOTH 8s, Easters, and now these)

Props to all in the NT community for putting me on to citygear. I've them a lot of earnings this years.

Back
Top Bottom