THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i wear a 9 on elites guys and they fit good should i go with a 9.5 on em?

What size did you wear in the 8s?

Some say the Elites run .5 big from the EM lows...

Personally, I'd go with a 9... but I'd go to the mall and try a pair on if i could.

Boy drunk as hell he was on the way down long before that punch landed... he did well to get a couple off being that hammered!

What size did you wear in the 8s?

Some say the Elites run .5 big from the EM lows...

Personally, I'd go with a 9... but I'd go to the mall and try a pair on if i could.

i wore 9.5 on 8...i would goto the mall but my buddy is at the employee store and i need a decision now..thanks!!

Last edited:

You can totally tell everyone is either not feeling the Kobe 9 EM lows or there (including myself) waiting for the Kobe 9 Flynit lows?...haha..theres still a full size run of the Easters and Crimsons on Nike.com.....i really hope the Flynit Lows arnt gunna be limited, cant even imagine what resellers are gunna be chargin if they are?..nervous...ha
Hopefully they're not too late to the show. After they're sold out, you're looking at buying at higher prices and under couches to find some of them. I myself made that mistake with several of the 8s and now I'm combing Craig's List and Feebay everyday for ones I passed on. While I'm not saying this is a tool that should be exercised often, you have a year to return them to Nike if they're not worn. That said, if you're not in the financial hurt locker, it's a "tool" to be used prudently. If you're living paycheck to paycheck, the aforementioned is ill advised.

Last edited:
Hopefully they're not too late to the show. After they're sold out, you're looking at buying at hight prices and looking under couches to find some of them. I myself made that mistake with several of the 8s and now I'm combing Craig's List and Feebay everyday for ones I passed on. While I'm not saying this is a tool that should be exercised often, you have a year to return them to Nike if they're not worn. That said, if you're not in the financial hurt locker, it's a "tool" to be used prudently. If you're living paycheck to paycheck, the aforementioned is ill advised.

All this.

need some balck laces w/crimson speckles...that would be dope
pimp.gif

Yep, saw it, thanks. I just tweeted Nike (US), too. I'll see what they have to say. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom