THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can't wait for FK Lows

Anyone still waiting on shipping confirmation? Mine still says preparing to ship
Yes. Inspirations will be here Thurs.

Just remember if they don't send the shoes at least you can get a 20% code. If it's not there by tomorrow afternoon, I would be a little nervous.

Always be nervous when it's a size 13 or 14.

laugh.gif
 at the people who bought the Premiums from resellers thinking they wouldnt release here

Hey now..lol....im 1 of those people son...i copped for $450 shipped..smh.....will see what happens when they sell out in seconds and resellers (in the USA) will still ask $500+....BET!....will see whos laughing come Friday around 8:05 am....

Hey now..lol....im 1 of those people son...i copped for $450 shipped..smh.....will see what happens when they sell out in seconds and resellers (in the USA) will still ask $500+....BET!....will see whos laughing come Friday around 8:05 am....

500+ is prelude money. And only like I or V. Even MP IX aren't 500+. With a US release I'd be surprised if they hit the 300 mark.

Back
Top Bottom