THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I tried on my Heroes today in the house and walked around. Did anyone else have to constantly keep loosening the laces and pulling at the back of the shoe just to get them on their feet? I went TTS too, I didn't even go down half a size. It was a massive pain. Part of it just could have been the factory lacing

Last edited:
If these had been actual Flykint lows like the HTMs and not faux-flyknit EM patterned to look like flyknit I'd be all about it.

Pass.

If these had been actual Flykint lows like the HTMs and not faux-flyknit EM patterned to look like flyknit I'd be all about it.

Pass.
I was hoping these were FK too. But I may still pick up a pair to have. Retail or bust for sure. 

Last edited:
^ faux-flyknit em?? 
grin.gif

C'mon guys, leave the resellers and hypebeasts alone. They obviously have no clue why the shoe is designed the way it is 
mean.gif

I got my shipped notification for my details from lastnights restock.

Last few days have been amazing

Wife got a raise
Passed my miltary test
Got a promotion and raise
Scored details after searching for over a month

Congrats on all the above man

I'm filipino but not to hyped about the release. Clever sole with the slipper. I'd pass. Maybe it's the bad memories of the slipper being thrown at me as a kid. Lol. cool idea okay execution. I'm now debating the crimsons or the pop art joints . I will more than likely rock the crimsons out an about and on the court vs the pop art just on court and occasionally out. Hmm

I think they're cool. NOT worth 180 though, unless they have some air zoom.

Someone mentioned they didn't like the durability of the Kobe 9 em. I've seen some dirty Bruce Lee's used for ball but that is about it. Have people been experiencing tears or a lot of stretching?

Any pics of beat Kobe 9 ems?

Doesn't matter that they're releasing in stores because i'll be on my way to work....smh.

I can only hope that they'll still be available on on the weekend.....Who am I kidding....LOLOLOLOLOL

Doesn't matter that they're releasing in stores because i'll be on my way to work....smh.

I can only hope that they'll still be available on on the weekend.....Who am I kidding....LOLOLOLOLOL
i could be wrong, but i have a feeling that these will sit on shelves.  all of the 9 lows are sitting here in Charlotte.  once people realize that there's not that high of a resell, they're not going to cop.  and with all the saturday releases....yeah, i think you'll be ok.  both my HOHs are doing fcfs on them.  let me know if you need an alley oop and we'll work something out

Back
Top Bottom