THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i am going to be so devastated if i can't grab both pairs of those flyknit lows.  Especially since all the highs have been so easy. And since Elite shoes in general are usually easy 

Last edited:
Happy 2finally see the Kobe IX Flynit Lows....def coppin both 4sure....the White pair is sick...the Purple pair is sick aswell but.... yud think Nike woulda put sum multi- colors on the Purple pair, rather than just 1 solid color?..especially with it bein Flynit..IMO...either way..i like em both....July 12th and Aug 16th cant get here fast enough!..FINALLY!!!..ha

i am going to be so devastated if i can't grab both pairs of those flyknit lows.  Especially since all the highs have been so easy. And since Elite shoes in general are usually easy 
You got the MP's easily?
Yup 

14099108814_1f48faed2c_h.jpg

(But yea you're right, i just got lucky, i should have added MP's as an exception. Every other High has been easily available for those that want them)

Last edited:
Hey guyz...hey did any of yall see those Kobe 9 EM lows that are releasing soon with the "Flowers" all over the upper?.....wish i had a pic 2showya but.....anywaz is there anyone out there that thinks there sick?....IMO....they are UGLY with a capital "U"!!.....is there anyone who actually likes em?....really!?...lol....IMO..what wuz Nike thinkn on those for pete sake?..ha

Hey guyz...hey did any of yall see those Kobe 9 EM lows that are releasing soon with the "Flowers" all over the upper?.....wish i had a pic 2showya but.....anywaz is there anyone out there that thinks there sick?....IMO....they are UGLY with a capital "U"!!.....is there anyone who actually likes em?....really!?...lol....IMO..what wuz Nike thinkn on those for pete sake?..ha

Pics of them are a couple pages back. Should be in the gallery as well.

I've yet to unDS my masterpiece pair and seeing these fk lows has me wondering if I should sell, trade or simply keep them assuming I don't get any of the fk lows for retail.

Would you guys trade masterpieces for both fk lows? I'm also thinking they might come out with better colorways.

I wish the purple was more of a mc purple.

I've yet to unDS my masterpiece pair and seeing these fk lows has me wondering if I should sell, trade or simply keep them assuming I don't get any of the fk lows for retail.

Would you guys trade masterpieces for both fk lows? I'm also thinking they might come out with better colorways.

I wish the purple was more of a mc purple.
I'd take the MPs over doubles of each lows. 

Happy 2finally see the Kobe IX Flynit Lows....def coppin both 4sure....the White pair is sick...the Purple pair is sick aswell but.... yud think Nike woulda put sum multi- colors on the Purple pair, rather than just 1 solid color?..especially with it bein Flynit..IMO...either way..i like em both....July 12th and Aug 16th cant get here fast enough!..FINALLY!!!..ha

Period war

I do like the fk lows, but I feel like nike is wasting cw potential with the beethoven's, we already had the option of the details which are so similar, not to mention asg and golds both have black/white flyknit. I really hope there are a good amount of these for the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom