THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Didn't know you couldn't rock high tops casually, guess I've been doing all wrong.

I'll wear my Elites on my hands if I goddamn want to
laugh.gif

It makes me happy that the em lows are sitting months after releasing on NDC with full size runs. Hopefully this will make them reconsider their $20 price increase for basically the same shoe as the 8, that also has much worse colorways

If you like the Elites and give up your $225 or whatever for em, it's up to you to do with em whatever you see fit!

Rock those bishes however you want... they're dope!

if they have ONLY two Elite Lows, then i'm set.
if it is the HTM and hyper purple and beethoven... i'm screwed.
HTM has to be more than the $200 price point

Admittedly, I've seen people wear the IX Elites badly, but I've seen people wear any sneaker badly.

I have 3 pairs and I'll be wearing mine with jeans, shorts, whatever. And, I won't be playing a lick of basketball in any of them.

roll.gif
 people are so worked up over a simple opinion. it's your shoes wear what you want how you want it. if you don't think it's dumb with the tongue hanging outside the pants you shouldn't even be worked up by my opinion. just like those jeremy scott wing shoes, if you think you can pull it off, don't be angry when someone else has different opinion.

if i hurt someone's feelings i apologize. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom