THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not seeing many Hyper Grapes going around early.. But the pictures in-hand that I have seen, they look great! Can't wait for these and Beethoven's.

checked out the hyper grapes at my local FTL. I was told they are FCFS but I let them know I wont be getting them. Beethovens though....

They looked great just too much purple for me personally. The moon sole was spot on.

I showed them a pic of my MC id and they agreed better choice than the hyper grapes.

havent followed each page here but
has anyone seen those Elite High replicas up close?, is it even flynit? I didn't know they make em already, first time seeing fakes of the highs today, it was the gumbo & i noticed the midsole has colored paint speckles instead of water drops :smh:  

edit: just found some rep youtube vids & they're exactly like the ones i saw today, i guess nothing to worry about if you have eyes
I'm confused. Are mine real or not lol the midsole looks like colored texture paint speckles on all of em or mine are fake? Either way I can just open that claim if that's the case.
m26qi5r.jpg

DrRvXo0.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like the hyper grapes are TLO but Nike removed the ability to search by product code right? So how we gonna find these suckers

Doesn't seem like the hyper grapes are TLO but Nike removed the ability to search by product code right? So how we gonna find these suckers
Wait, they did remove the ability to search by product code?  Damn... that has helped me out a lot 

So I need opinions... Every spot I've called at my local mall is doing FCFS. Champs, Footaction, Footlocker.

However I can preorder a pair now for $245 and have my pair locked down saturday.

What yall think? Should I risk it and save $20-$40 dollars and just cop retail? Or pay out the $245 and not worry?

So I need opinions... Every spot I've called at my local mall is doing FCFS. Champs, Footaction, Footlocker.

However I can preorder a pair now for $245 and have my pair locked down saturday.

What yall think? Should I risk it and save $20-$40 dollars and just cop retail? Or pay out the $245 and not worry?

just go to your local store in the morning and pick them up if you arent stuck at work. Are you one of the sizes that is first to go?

Try online first too. I don't see these reselling for to high. So in case you miss out, I predict you will only be paying around that pre order price from a reseller.

Thanks guys!!!! Luckily I'm off weekends so I'll be there when they open I'm a 10.5 in these so lately that's been a good thing. But in the back of my head I keep thinking dudes are sleeping on these anyway. The Beethoven is gonna be a pain tho but thankfully I want these more

Local Footlocker & Champs are getting the Moonwalkers but Im too lazy to get up and go, its FCFS rather order online and wait on the shipping....decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom