THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
what got deleted?

Link for a retail pre order from a legit source.

Salty :lol: for what?

If it isn't salt then what was it deleted for? I could care less, but it's just the principal of it. Niketalk is supposed to be a community to help others, so what was deleting the link doing?

I don't run the site, I'm not nowhere near affiliated with it. But I do follow the guy on Instagram and I've been in this thread for sometime now. So where's the wrong doing especially for a preorder at retail.

Just curious.

I have no reason to be salty... At all.

My thing is, people run their sites, then post links to them here, which is against the rules. I have no way to tell who runs which site.

I'll take your word for it this time........

I have no reason to be salty... At all.

My thing is, people run their sites, then post links to them here, which is against the rules. I have no way to tell who runs which site.

I'll take your word for it this time........

See, we're a great community after all. I'm sure you can see the deleted link, but if you check his Instagram you'll see that the guy actually is one of the better resellers out here, very responsive, easy to contact, and his prices are reasonable.

I mean it's retail for gods sake, just tryna help people out before the "didn't get a pair" storm comes in Saturday.

All love tho.

i'm hoping i can use bday coupon at HOH.
or use 10% cashback on NDC.
it is either or. if not any, then nothing.

Last edited:
I've been looking on YouTube for videos of the hyper grape. I was hoping someone would have shot one by now.

Wow! Good job! I'm terrible because I've been looking daily and haven't found anything.

They look pretty good. I would have bought them if I could.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom