THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

How y'all get this lol...Instantly clicked and wasn't able to get it

My internet is decent speed too
That's odd. I got one my phone and one on my computer. Usually I'm the one saying "how did y'all do it."  Not sure how desired these were ... the thread is pretty empty considering ...

I want to see China's added to the poll. Curious how long it'll take the hype to surpass the MP. Lol

I still laugh at the Beethoven being 1st on there.

NDC went crazy for a couple minutes. Instant ATC AND ORDEREDORDERED with no picture verification by 5:07. Interesting. Good luck everyone!

Wasn't as easy for me as it seems it was for all of you, but I finally added to cart. Then I used my 20% off coupon on these and the Cali dunks. 

get ya eyes checked bruh 
roll.gif
 that aint no #ntdenim

If they dropped more quality instead of quantity.... Might not have to pass on so many releases. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This. I like the 9. But...I really feel like the color ways and designs were definitely hit and miss.

With the 8, it seemed like they sprinted and gassed after the Mambacurial (with the exception of the WTK maybe). But out of the gate, most of the color ways were on point. Sulfurs, Blue Lights, Port Wine, Christmas Lights, ASG, BHM, Red Suede EXT, Purple Fade, VB, etc.

The 9 EM have for the most part been terrible. Pop Arts, Brazils, PPs, the Blue whatever, etc. The Yeezys (Infrared) were decent. The Phillipines, Kung Fus, USAs were good.

They went OD with the Elite highs. Then low key for the low elites. Having said that, I like the Kobe 9 more than the Lebron 12 and KD 7 (RIP).

Added Chinas and 6's manually. I like that you can cop manually now. The countdown gives a good chance. I stay on my iPad or iPhone though, the timer is always faster on those than my PC.

So these are limited yet everyone on NT somehow managed to cop a pair? Usually it's 'damn I can't believe how fast it sold out' or '30 seconds sold out lol'. I understand the manual countdown but still I'm not so sure about the limited thing.

So these are limited yet everyone on NT somehow managed to cop a pair? Usually it's 'damn I can't believe how fast it sold out' or '30 seconds sold out lol'. I understand the manual countdown but still I'm not so sure about the limited thing.
a lot of ppl cant checkout due to NDC technical errors

Back
Top Bottom