THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^Bruh... 
laugh.gif

Alright ive been ballin in my EXTs all week gym & outside....lil review if yur interested?

GYM- sole isnt as plyable due to it bein a XDR sole, but very lil slippage, midsole exact same as any Kobe 9, comforable, very very minimal creasing surprisingly, breathability is shockingly very good, the holes in the leather help tremendously, only flaw with EXT IMO is the heel lock down isnt as good as the other Kobe 9s, prob cause it has a soft leather lining, other than that id rate it overall a 8.5 out of 10

OUTSIDE PLAYGROUND- Sole traction is wayyyy better than the other Kobe 9s on outside court due to the XDR outsole, still doesn't have as great of lockdown in the heel as the other Kobes but nuthin terrible/annoying. Id rate it a 9 out of 10

OVERALL- 9 out of 10...almost perfect basketball shoe for indoors and outdoors.

Last edited:
No offense meant to anyone in here before someone jumps and assumes I'm hatin, but this thread is DRAGGING lately! I'm so over this red pair that hasn't even come out yet I'm just tired of seeing it. Everyone's basically trading hilarious pictures and jabs and randomly talking about football until something worthwhile comes out 
laugh.gif

I'm just holding on to some hope that there will be a nice fall/winter colorway that can easily be worn without setting off a smoke detector, and we see some decent flyknit color mashups. We got a purple shoe, a white shoe, and a red shoe - thats a "what the" kobe in a bad way. I'm just gonna start calling these the "what could've beens".

maybe we'll get something diff for Christmas like a flyknit Grinch or something out the ordinary instead of the same red/green cw
Just the thought of a grinch flyknit 9 makes me smile from ear to ear! If done correctly it could be amazing.

First pair of 9s since all the other EMs have been terrible. Love these.
Nice pic. I like the China but can't do EM. Had to sell all mine off and I love the Bruce Lee. They crease way to easily, get dirty entirely to fast, and are impossible to keep clean.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Nice pic. I like the China but can't do EM. Had to sell all mine off and I love the Bruce Lee. They crease way to easily, get dirty entirely to fast, and are impossible to keep clean.
Thanks! I'm not worried about creases on a shoe like this. Then again I'm not worried about creases on any pair. These will be balled in anyways so they won't look nice for much longer. 
Nice pic.
Thanks 
happy.gif

Dumb question but which version of the 9's is considered the "main" version?

The highs are "Elite"
The flyknit lows are "Elite Low"
And the EM's are "EM's" attached to the name
The EXTs are special edition

Back
Top Bottom