THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Took a nice pic of these joints last night.
Dont understand why the tongue so tall on these lows

Last edited:

Took a nice pic of these joints last night.
Dont understand why the tongue so tall on these lows
I've been saying this all along, the tongue looks and feels so ridiculous on the FK Lows. Got rid of my MCs after being extremely underwhelmed by them.

Last edited:

I've been saying this all along, the tongue looks and feels so ridiculous on the FK Lows. Got rid of my MCs after being extremely underwhelmed by them.
ok theyre actually not THAT bad. I mean ya in pics they look weird but on foot theyre ok.

Not one person has pointed them out when ive been wearing them. I think we just analyze them too much

ok theyre actually not THAT bad. I mean ya in pics they look weird but on foot theyre ok.

Not one person has pointed them out when ive been wearing them. I think we just analyze them too much
They felt awful on foot to me.

The shoe is entirely too stiff and the tongue height felt extremely odd on my ankle/shin.

I'm picky though, so if you like 'em that's great.
got rid of them for $600?
laugh.gif
 Good try, but I'm not hurting for money.

The tongue is actually relatively short on my size 14s. I also noticed on some Air Tech Challenge IIs that everybody's tongue looked taller than mine. I wonder if there isn't a great variation between sizes...

The tongue is actually relatively short on my size 14s. I also noticed on some Air Tech Challenge IIs that everybody's tongue looked taller than mine. I wonder if there isn't a great variation between sizes...
Thats just the giant foot to giant tongue size ratio matching up.  The guys having an issue with the tongue are baby feet, size 9 and below.

Just kidding with all that, I wear a 13 and still think the tongue is a little taller than it needs to be.

Last edited:

Last 2pices just came in, snake theme complete
Then you need to do this to the whip
laugh.gif

Kendaraan+motif+ular10.jpg
RT though, if I were to win the lottery i'd buy that dodge charger 707hp hellcat they getting ready to release and I would have it done up in custom black snakeskin style, fangs in the grill with the custom license plate 4DR-VPR until then i'll have to settle for wearing the dream bcuz as long as kicks in my life I can't afford to drive that dream
tired.gif

The multicolor option is so overrated. It looked good on the flyknit lunar 1s, but then Nike kept milking it with the other flyknit runners and the Kobes.

Has anyone found any videos of the red elite flyknit lows? I've been looking and haven't found anything yet. This is kind of how it was with the purple pair. I want videos. Lol

Back
Top Bottom