THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wonder if they will restock the MC on iD
laugh.gif
I was just hoping the see the MPs on that list of restocks. oh well.

I'm gonna save the money for another shoe since you guys brought up the Brave Blue are identical to the Swingman Lebrons that I have. Where's the pics of the Sequoia?
If they're anything like the other flyknit models that had a Sequoia upper, they'll be similar to these
hopefully so, simple is better...a nice, black based CW, with hits of grey...I know that'll be too close to the HTMs, but I'd take a poor-mans version that's close to it

Black based Elite highs works better for me so that Sequoia better be good.

OT but these black UA Curry PEs are sweet but they look higher than the Kobes.
stephen-curry-under-armour-clutchfit-drive-pe1.jpg

Last edited:
Black based Elite highs works better for me so that Sequoia better be good.

OT but these black UA Curry PEs are sweet but they look higher than the Kobes.

Got to give them week ankles of his all the padding he needs. They look restrictive as hell.

I still think the tongue on the highs are over exaggerated IMO, they could've used huarache like sock liner which would've sat more flush (Jordan 7's, 8'a), or have some type of elastic (see Jordan 3's, 4's, 5's) to hold the top part of the tongue in place. it just flaps and sticks out so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

The Kobe 9 Elite ‘Brave Blue’ is inspired by a legendary team owner and his signature look while playing poker.

Who is this exactly?

Jerry Buss

I guess that was his lucky jacket.
Dang, those Legacy joints would have looked nuts if they would have mixed in some yellow/gold flyknit or at least hit it with some gold/yellow accents the way Buss' jacket has the yellow letter stitching.  Either way, I'm about to add hightop #6 to the collection this Sat!

Last edited:
Lol those beethovens went fast. Even had the link before hand refreshed right before page went live and still missed out.

Back
Top Bottom