THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

anybody got a clue if the kobe 9 premium lows will go on sale on NDC anytime soon? They've just been sitting.
They'll probably go on sale the closer we get to the Kobe X release. There's still a relatively long lifetime left in the product. Took Lebrons a while for them to go on sale until a couple weeks before the XII's where scheduled to come out.

anybody got a clue if the kobe 9 premium lows will go on sale on NDC anytime soon? They've just been sitting.
They'll probably go on sale the closer we get to the Kobe X release. There's still a relatively long lifetime left in the product. Took Lebrons a while for them to go on sale until a couple weeks before the XII's where scheduled to come out.
damn.  
mean.gif

What's going on folks. I ordered from Spain and my package's been in customs for two days now.
Is it too soon to freak out?
mptK3na.jpg

What's going on folks. I ordered from Spain and my package's been in customs for two days now.
Is it too soon to freak out?
mptK3na.jpg
Just out of curiosity, where did you order them from exactly?. I'm from Barcelona, so...

Last edited:

Un-Ds Friday!  It's payday and final Lakers pre-season game!

Thinking of throwing some yellow or gold laces to give them a bit of Lakers touch.
Wow! Clean my man. I think they're fine without some yellow laces though. btw hope Randle looks even better tonight than he did the other night lol...

Just out of curiosity, where did you order them from exactly?. I'm from Barcelona, so...
Ordered from sivasdescalzo; previously had a bit of a misunderstanding regarding my address, potential custom fees, etc but the customer rep had supposedly sorted everything out.
I appreciate all the responses folks.

Liking the Restored johns, but not enuff to drop even 197 on them..

Guess I'll just keep chillin' out with my perspectives til a nice CW drops..

anyone know what shirt is this?  if available, where could we purchase from?  a translation of the shirt would be nice too haha
The shirts are available here in Taiwan.  There's no direct translation, but the general meaning is to take the opportunity to show your passion and fight. Seize the moment and shine. Something like that.

Back
Top Bottom