THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ID's aren't in demand, because they cost more and there's no hype associated with them.
And because the quality is lacking 99.99% of the time. Nobody has even said a word about it, but the quality difference even in just the tongue between the GR lows and my 2 pairs of IDs is ridiculously bad.

Right there with you. I hope they do the same system they did on the 9s. Elite high, low, and ems. It seemed like they were able to please almost everybody. I say ALMOST everybody because there are those who just can't be pleased no matter what

Meh, Kobe 9 is a stepback from the 8s in terms of performance. I actually prefer KD 7 over the 9s.

..and im a kobe line lover

Personally, for me,

it seems like Nike is just throwing random colors together for the IX and releasing them...

WAY TOO MANY JUNKY EM LOWS!

We have had 3 FK lows, and that's it! That's nuts!

Nike should do a

(1) Draft Day FK low

(2) Inline FK low

(3) Hollywood Night FK High

(4) Release the Precisions

(5) White Based FK low, like the HTMs

(6) Better yet release the HTMs

Anyone know where i can find a size 8 for kobe 9 EM or elite low for a steal price, any colow is fine just wanna hoop in them.

And because the quality is lacking 99.99% of the time. Nobody has even said a word about it, but the quality difference even in just the tongue between the GR lows and my 2 pairs of IDs is ridiculously bad.
Yeah i agree completely. I wasn't as psyched when I finally received my MC IDs because of the huge plasticky tongue. The gluing on the heel side tabs were also a bit off. I still like them  and think they're comfy but I wasn't nearly as impressed as I am with the thrillers or moonwalkers. I also can't recommend spending anything over retail for MC IDs.

Personally, for me,

it seems like Nike is just throwing random colors together for the IX and releasing them...

WAY TOO MANY JUNKY EM LOWS!

We have had 3 FK lows, and that's it! That's nuts!

Nike should do a

(1) Draft Day FK low

(2) Inline FK low

(3) Hollywood Night FK High

(4) Release the Precisions

(5) White Based FK low, like the HTMs

(6) Better yet release the HTMs
Keep on dreaming. 
laugh.gif

Yeah i agree completely. I wasn't as psyched when I finally received my MC IDs because of the huge plasticky tongue. The gluing on the heel side tabs were also a bit off. I still like them  and think they're comfy but I wasn't nearly as impressed as I am with the thrillers or moonwalkers. I also can't recommend spending anything over retail for MC IDs.
Agreed. For the price people are asking for the MC lows, I'd just double up on the Masterpieces honestly. No doubt a classic in the Kobe line.

Back
Top Bottom