THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
now for that I have no theory for lol. they should of though. the pair swaggy p wore was :smokin.

Nike is being lazy all the way around with the kobe line.

It's clearly not one of their main focuses, I wonder if its not bringing in the money they want.

In terms of quantity, Kobes have always seen lower numbers produced. And with all the EMs sitting (and even some Elites sitting), the numbers probably don't look great. I don't know if Kobe has it in his head that he will have a brand within Nike once he's gone, but I highly doubt it. But retros would be appreciated.

I think we're not getting a kobe 9 bhm because they've already released a few white/black/grey based cws already

View media item 1263864View media item 1263863View media item 1263862View media item 1263869

In hindsight you could be right! Even though there wasn't a 2014 BHM either the KB9 sample my boy showed me looks pretty much just like these :rolleyes I think the KB9 overall might be a costly shoe to make with the FK upper but like the person said a few pages back, and if I remember, there should be 1 more MC coming

Speaking of which, 400 is a good price for DS masterpiece right?
Its a great price. Im honestly kind of mad I didn't do it. I was gonna take back my legacys to help fund that also.

I have the legacys and am very happy with them. I just haven't worn them at all until I know there isn't a cw coming out I like better. I kinda hit my limit for this sig this year.

I think we're not getting a kobe 9 bhm because they've already released a few white/black/grey based cws already
Could be true but I honestly doubt it. They just wont release it cuz they don't want to. You see how many red cw's the kobe 8 got last year.

9s em is ok

the elite is kinda overbuild tho

those fk upper are selling gimmick imo

I take the kobe Vs anyday for performance on the court
I love the 8s, but no. EM 9s are better than the 8s on court, no question.

5s are/were nice, too, but the fact that the upper rips over time makes them a no-go for me.

Last edited:

9s em is ok

the elite is kinda overbuild tho

I take the kobe Vs anyday for performance on the court
*overbuilt. and sounds like you're just quoting what kick genius said and acting like you agree. to this day, that guy is the only one that i've ever heard say the 9 was overbuilt

*overbuilt. and sounds like you're just quoting what kick genius said and acting like you agree. to this day, that guy is the only one that i've ever heard say the 9 was overbuilt
pfftt.. some ppl

just because I use the same word.. doesnt mean I'm quoting him

"

9s em is ok

the elite is kinda TOO MUCH tho

"

so now I'm different than KG right..  lol

Wonder if we will get a kobe9 release for when he passes jordan in points in the next month or so.

That would be cool.

And because the quality is lacking 99.99% of the time. Nobody has even said a word about it, but the quality difference even in just the tongue between the GR lows and my 2 pairs of IDs is ridiculously bad.

Maybe it was yours, my ID's were fine.

why is it bad? 2 big Jordan brand stars on the Clippers, as long as the team is winning its great for business, think back to Pippen and Rodman sig on the bulls

Nobody cared about Rodman's sneaker

Meh, Kobe 9 is a stepback from the 8s in terms of performance. I actually prefer KD 7 over the 9s.

..and im a kobe line lover

No it's not

The EM is better than the 8

I'm 2 ids deep in this model and both tongues have pretty bad creasing because i wear them constantly and i actually lace them up. I dont just tuck my laces in or leave them hanging like a lot of people do now. And I can tell just by looking at my GR pairs thats not going to be a problem. The GRs have a more padded tongue than the ids.

The tongue is more padded on the GR, but the quality of mine isn't bad at all to say the quality of ID's is bad.

This year I have had some bad experiences with the id's so I opted to just stick with the official releases. Even my girl could see the difference in quality after we went to the Nike store and looked at premade pairs. That is not to say that all id's are poor quality it's just that I haven't had the best of luck with this year's model. Inconsistent sizing was a problem as well

I'm 2 ids deep in this model and both tongues have pretty bad creasing because i wear them constantly and i actually lace them up. I dont just tuck my laces in or leave them hanging like a lot of people do now. And I can tell just by looking at my GR pairs thats not going to be a problem. The GRs have a more padded tongue than the ids.

We still complaining about shoes creasing when you wear them??
God forbid.

Put them in a box and shove them in your closet if you don't want them to crease.

Come on people.. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

We still complaining about shoes creasing when you wear them??
God forbid.

Put them in a box and shove them in your closet if you don't want them to crease.

Come on people.. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Here you go...

I don't think he's complaining about the creasing.

I think he's talking about the difference in quality between the ID and GR version.

well the wife came back from shopping with her best friend last night with the RED PRMs for me. I was not expecting that to occur. I am kind of wondering what the HOH in SA has since Ill be in SA all next week.

Back
Top Bottom