THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wish kobes went on deep discounts like lebrons. You can pick up the 11's for like almost $100 under retail

Do we have pics for these yet?

Deep Garnet/Metallic Gold-Hyper Crimson-Cave Purple
$175 | 646701-678

Might be these: Saw them on ig....not my pic

JS"
good find bro...I believe these are the

"Deep Garnet/Metallic Gold-Hyper Crimson-Cave Purple"  $175 | 646701-678

colorway that are releasing in Dec. if memory serves me right?..lol...another EM tho?..UGH!...Pass!

Last edited:
Thanks man. I believe the poker aces are going to be elite hi's. Don't quote me on that. But maybe I'm wrong

I've been waiting to see what the bright crimsons (not strategy) are going to look like for months lol.

JS"

Digging that upper.

If the soles were grey or white.GOOD LAWWRRRDD
Agreed!..smh..man if the soles were "Grey" I think these would be FIRE!...or imagine if they were "Flyknit" taboot?  instant COP4me!  but there not so.........lol

Im seeking what those "Black-silver/Multi-Chlorine Blues" be looking like?????   that's what im waitin for!

Those new ems are trash. 2 years in a row now the kobe line released garbage towards the end. Who is in charge of the 2nd half colorways?

For the rumors yesterday, S. Sami confirms that zoom is implemented on the Kobe X, as well as a very breathable upper but no info on the material used

Last edited:
These would have been crack!

(Pink is closest i could get to hyper crimson) 

For the rumors yesterday, S. Sami confirms that zoom is implemented on the Kobe X, as well as a very breathable upper but no info on the material used
Sweet!..thanks for that!

So basically we have kinda comfirmed "RUMORS" lol...that the Kobe X will be first released Feb 7th as a "Low-top" in the "Blue Lagoon/Black-Vapor Green" colorway and will have a "X" on both bottom soles, both soles will have a "Glow" to them, will have a "180 Zoom" unit, a breathable light upper, "Low & High-top versions, .....is there sumthin else im missing?..lol  idk?

Hopefully the colorways will be alot better next time around, and by the looks of the following colorways theres a great chance they will be? Although there doesn't seem to be a lot of "Laker" colorways on this list....but there never really is anymore thanks to "PEs".

2015 NIKE KOBE "X" COLORWAYS.......

705317-001 TUMBLED GREY/NIGHT SILVER/WHITE/BLACK

705317-005 BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET/VOLT/BLACK

705317-060 BLACK/ANTHRACITE//BRIGHT CRIMSON

705317-100 WHITE/WOLF GREY//BLACK

705317-308 TEAL/BLACK/WOLF GREY/REFLECT SILVER

705317-333 POISON GREEN/SEQUOIA/VOLT/SEQUOIA

705317-403 BLUE LAGOON/VAPOR GREEN//BLACK

705317-471 GAME ROYAL/WHITE/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD

705317-515 COURT PURPLE/PERSIAN VIOLET/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE

705317-604 UNIVERSITY RED/PHOTO BLUE//REFLECT SILVER

705317-808 HOT LAVA/SUNSET GLOW/SUNSET GLOW/BLACK

705317-853 LASER ORANGE/RADIANT EMERALD/TOTAL ORANGE/CAVE PURPLE

742549-097 BLACK/MULTI-COLOR-VOLT

Props to NT member "NYC757" for the colorway list by the way!

Last edited:
Haven't paid attention to Kobes but are the high tops the official shoe or the low ones? Or did they come out at the same time?

Also is there a 10 coming out this year?

Haven't paid attention to Kobes but are the high tops the official shoe or the low ones? Or did they come out at the same time?

Also is there a 10 coming out this year?

they are the same shoe, the only thing the high has over the low is the "sock" to make em high because the supper, sole, material are exact

Back
Top Bottom