THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm liking the WTKs.. probably pick up a pair to ball in if they're WTKD numbers

Have these been posted yet?

Have these been posted yet?
Few pages back, I believe they're called the Mexican Restaurante? 
roll.gif

Keep the highs coming ! Sadly they used Nike ID to "release" some extra lows. I feel that's exactly what they did with the MC and Mamba Moments. Oh well though. Im excited to hear that their are high tops coming in for the X's. Its a definite change of pace which I felt the line needed.

Nice to see they gonna release some BHM Kobes this year.

Speaking of the X's, I really hope Nick Young isn't lying when they were talking about breaking out the X's for the Christmas game. I really doubt it because Kobe already got the candy canes and I doubt Young will debut his shoe again.

So tired of these damn highs.

Only given us 3 elite lows (clearly not counting htms)
Well, I'm not tired of the highs, but I would have liked more elite lows as well.

Still, right now will end the IX with 6 elite lows - 3 GRs and 2 ID's. Not bad.

anyone else think its whack they didn't do id with the kobe 9 high? i would've definitely copped a few pairs.

anyone else think its whack they didn't do id with the kobe 9 high? i would've definitely copped a few pairs.
that's the reason why I didn't buy any highs.  i was hoping for the 9 highs to be available on iD.  Doubt that's happening with the 10 releasing in 2015.  

Personally, I like the lows more but it's probably because of Nike conditioning. It seems like the Kobe has been a low for a minute.

What I'm sour about is the options on FK patterns on the iD lows and uninspired EM on the released pairs ie Easters, Brazil's, Pop Arts, fractals, etc.

Back
Top Bottom