THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thats a lot of white on the other side of the shoe of the bhm. If you wearing casually all that color from jeans will be rubbing off on the ankle collar.

Finally received the Christmas Kobe IX Elites today and put them on feet. Pretty sick shoe! 
nthat.gif

Here's a quick pic I took on my Instagram!

[emoji]128514[/emoji] that sucks! Did he not read the color description?

BHMs are going in my top 5.

MP
BHM
Details/Gumbos
Showtimes
When he ordered everything checked out that it was the Details from a footlocker in Cali.  They sent it to the east coast at his store and not only was it the sequoias it was the wrong size too haha fml

Thats a lot of white on the other side of the shoe of the bhm. If you wearing casually all that color from jeans will be rubbing off on the ankle collar.

Joggers or tucked in man.

Anyone know why the kb mentality are only $100 compared to 140 with the 8 and 160 with the 9 EM.?Basically same tech, drop in lunar midsole. Might cop a pair just for the insoles to throw in a pair of 8's to extend the life on em lol.

Do yall non-Black dudes feel weird about wearing Black History Month shoes?
Definitely not, as far as I see it it is a way to honor African Americans of the past and support equality for the future.

Can't wait to hopefully cop WTK and BHM to make it 9 elites for me, I have Showtime, Strategy, Victory, Fundamentals, Xmas, Thriller and Mamba Moments. I wish I had gotten on the bus earlier, now that I've seen the 10's I feel like it will be a cheap year.

Do yall non-Black dudes feel weird about wearing Black History Month shoes?
laugh.gif
 These shoes never really embody "black history" to me.  Make each shoe dedicated to someone that has has a major impact and some info printed in the box like they do the DB collection, throw Eli Whitney on a shoe not just some patterns and similar colors, haven't liked a BHM collection since the '12 collection with the Lebron 9s, Kobe 7s and AM1. I do like the struggle/progress detail though.

Last edited:
View media item 1337537

Details came in today with all of the extra surprise goodies that the super awesome @descry
 threw in when he found out I was a guitar player!
:nthat: :pimp: :nthat: :pimp: :nthat:

Coolest purchase I've ever made off of the bay, I wish I could rep you a thousand times!  THANKS AGAIN bro, I'm about to dive in and play with all these new toys! 

Enjoy fam.

Those BHM's are killer. I don't even care that I'm not African American. Incredible.

Back
Top Bottom