THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does dark denim destroy them or other colorways? I know people in here were saying the Beethovens were doing it on their own. Kinda like how the xmas 8 sole randomly started turning blue lol
Not sure if denim will destroy them, I'd imagine they'd stain as well. My Beethovens started the bleeding on their own, only wore once and that was with shorts.

Wasn't "silk road" that website for drugs? ...might need those Kobes.
You're right fam! Whoever designed them wanted to let their inspiration be known
roll.gif

What happens if the X comes out in a flyknit low that looks awesome?

Kiss that outrageous resell profit goodbye on those Beethovens lol. There's ALWAYS going to be another shoe.

If you're concerned about price, just get an ID. Beethovens are overhyped IMO and usually by people that are sitting on them and hoping they can cash out later.

i think the bleeding issue on the beets really affected its value. crazy thing is they were just released last august. add the fact that white FKs are a pain in the *** to clean. 

Last edited:
The bhm line is slightly limited like an allstar run right? I'm already setting myself up for a sadderday because I have been
Yea I'm not going to hold my breath, I'll try but if I strike out I'm just going to order a black/white ID and close the book on the 9s. Not interested in the 10s from what I've seen so far. Add to the fact that the BHM is releasing on MLK day when a lot of people will be off of work/school and everyone will be trying for them.

Don't worry about value. Buy and rock what you like. As much as we enjoy/collect, them at the end of the day they are just shoes.
yes this... seriously. I was dying before
roll.gif
. Who purchases shoes based on their potential to increase in value. Shoes are NOT an investment. They're made to be worn.

Last edited:
yes this... seriously. I was dying before. Who buys shoes based on their potential to increase in value. Shoes are NOT an investment. They're made to be worn.
cars are built to be driven but there are people with cars +30 years old with less miles than some '15 models because that retains value. Toys are made to be played with but look at all the ones still in that packs worth thousands of dollars. I agree with buying what you like and wearing them but anything can be an investment no matter how small so I don't knock anyones reasoning for wanting one shoe over another. Shoes have a much larger "market" these days, almost need a Beckett price guide :lol:

Last edited:
cars are built to be driven but there are people with cars +30 years old with less miles than some '15 models because that retains value. Toys are made to be played with but look at all the ones still in that packs worth thousands of dollars. I agree with buying what you like and wearing them but anything can be an investment no matter how small so I don't knock anyones reasoning for wanting one shoe over another. Shoes have a much larger "market" these days, almost need a Beckett price guide
laugh.gif
I understand what you're saying and you make good points, but I'm looking at it on a larger scale where an investment in shoes can't be compared to investing in stock, houses, land, cars, etc. And for someone buying shoes, you buy what you like. I've bought so many shoes that no one would value but I still love them lol. I'm also looking at it like it's not really worth the trouble to flip shoes unless it's something crazy like Fragment 1's Yeezys, HTM, etc.. stuff like that. Even then it's still only for a couple of bucks when life is so expensive. But maybe these people are flipping shoes to get that initial capital to get into stocks/real estate... who knows. Maybe I should say that I would never myself get a shoe based on value. I've already balled in my Masterpieces and had them stepped on and scuffed up. People look at me like I'm crazy.

Last edited:
I understand what you're saying and you make good points, but I'm looking at it on a larger scale where an investment in shoes can't be compared to investing in stock, houses, land, cars, etc. And for someone buying shoes, you buy what you like. I've bought so many shoes that no one would value but I still love them lol. I'm also looking at it like it's not really worth the trouble to flip shoes unless it's something crazy like Fragment 1's Yeezys, HTM, etc.. stuff like that. Even then it's still only for a couple of bucks when life is so expensive.
I definitely feel you on WHAT shoe are worth the time. Flipping Infrared 6s for 40 over retail aint worth it to me. But doubling up on Supreme foams gave me a little fun money. The "value" of Beethovens is negligible in my eyes, if I were gonna pay resell on any Kobe it would only be the Masterpiece, hell Id rather pay resell for MC or MM lows that Beethovens. I know nothing about the stock market, blow or buying real estate so I just flip what I can. :lol:

The stock market is just another drug that can either make your or break you.  To me its nothing wrong with collecting shoes that will hold "value" no one wants something that is worth nothing.  Again this is all my opinion. 

The down side is it doesn't come with tracking and is kinda slow. But if you're willing to wait and can live without tracking, it's not a bad way to save a few bucks. I've done the free shipping option from them before, and the shoes got to me just fine. I don't know if I'd do it again though.

Last edited:
for you team little foot NDC has the mid ext for under retail at 179 sizes 7-8.5

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/k...nAhLo&site=5GIR4hnAhLo-ulBU2ccVCGdsvDhy5miLuQ

Also the hideous snake high ext  under retail for 212.49 
enter code LKS15J3N

http://www.footaction.com/product/m...gold/?cm=supercatshoes#sku=16616001&size=10.5

Brown Snake Skins 158.00 free shipping from Crooked Tongues sizes 10 and 11!

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/sale/nike-kobe-ix-high-ext-qs-716616-001-nj1475

no 12's :smh:

^ Thanks, I was wondering if any stores had them left. I was browsing eBay last night.~

EDIT** Only 7-8.5 on NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom