THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Like the 4's glad to see these selling slow. Means people who want them and got 300$ to burn can have them.

Seems a negative tone like a always say when a shoe isn't causing riots. People should be happy. Why are their those who seem mad about their purchase and or like nah imma return them. in a couple of days.

Man I never new about that ebates life till today. Added that to the eastbay order for additional 3.5% back. I can take that. Retail than getting negative tax to me. lmao!!!
Doesnt Ebates exclude kobe releases from their cash back now?

No sz 9 on city gear but Got a size 8.5 . A 1/2 size smaller than my normal size but it'll do. Anybody order from city gear though, are they known to cancel orders?

Last edited:
Like the 4's glad to see these selling slow. Means people who want them and got 300$ to burn can have them.

Seems a negative tone like a always say when a shoe isn't causing riots. People should be happy. Why are their those who seem mad about their purchase and or like nah imma return them. in a couple of days.
Its that cool kid mentality. Some people only want them if they can say "Hey look at me, I got a shoe you wanted but couldn't get". Sad, but that's the world we live in
ohwell.gif

people saying FTL and eastbay have full size runs, I get that it gives you the option to try and add to cart so it appears to still full size runs left, but are you actually trying to add them to cart? I keep getting oos
8, 11, 13 are still able to checkout in Footlocker

Its that cool kid mentality. Some people only want them if they can say "Hey look at me, I got a shoe you wanted but couldn't get". Sad, but that's the world we live in :\

If only there were some term to describe these kinds of people with...

Because regardless to what people say, people want something that others don't have! Take away the "limited" label and the reality that these were $300 kicks in and not very masculine looking either! That's my honest opinion!

If only there were some term to describe these kinds of people with...

Let's create one. Hype...uh monster? No that's not good. Hmmm hype...troll? Nah that will never catch on. Hype...someone help me out with the last part. Ha ha ha

Limited or GR.  I give no dambs!

From the initial pics that leaked, I wanted them.  Glad that I could easily snag a pair this morning. 

Good deal. And for those looking at the few szs of these left and thinkin they can make a profit just keep your money. All the fools spent it ordering these early for 400.

I don't like people holding them in cart while I'm waiting in line. If you don't want them, g t f o so I can get them in my cart. Not like you have to get them in cart to know the price or what they look like. I didn't want these so I don't care this time but on the 19th, stay out of my way lol.

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of bounce wear for 242 then copped of Ndc this morning also got another in cart on ftl that I'll prolly pass on since I don't think its worth the hassel to resell lol

Seems to be an easy cop in the US, nice for you 
happy.gif

Only damn Europe has way too few big sizes. Everything sold out and at FL US size 13 is still sitting.

Hoping Bouncewear won't cancel my order. Otherwise I won't get my pair. Probably would be somehow the only one who was not able to get their size 
mean.gif

I just looked at eBay there about 25 pairs of WTK 9's just added within the last 2 hrs in size 9.5. Ppl just bought them for resell

Yea bounce wear the only reason I'm still thinkn bout copping from ftl lol cuz of how the did me dirty in the past I know how they get down I wouldn't mind 2 pairs but don't really want 3 and resell doesn't look like it will be much at least at this point

Yea bounce wear the only reason I'm still thinkn bout copping from ftl lol cuz of how the did me dirty in the past I know how they get down I wouldn't mind 2 pairs but don't really want 3 and resell doesn't look like it will be much at least at this point

Dudes are gonna be beggin to just get their $275 back real soon.

Because Nike screwed up and released the Alex penny DB's early and then cancelled my order, They gave everyone a 20% code.

Back
Top Bottom