THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I need another pair to stock for later! Now that i got my first pair!! Lol
Haha thats a good spot to be in. Me just being an idiot slept on them at first because I couldn't get over how high they were. After seeing the highs in person I fell in love. Thats life for ya...

Boys did you just get that email from shoegawds asking for additional money to be sent for shipping?? Wth?

Well, lewi1913 said they were $150 shipped. I am ordering right now and they are charging $15 for shipping. Still a good deal 
wink.gif

Boys did you just get that email from shoegawds asking for additional money to be sent for shipping?? Wth?
Just got the same email, not sure how to handle.

Well, lewi1913 said they were $150 shipped. I am ordering right now and they are charging $15 for shipping. Still a good deal 
wink.gif
Yeah I think the seller thought there was a glitch on the site, not realizing that everyone used the free shipping code. 
sick.gif

Was just at Nike Camarillo outlet, they have a size 7.5 detail if you're looking to lace up your girl, son, little brother or whatever

Picked up the asg gumbo for $220 instead of the wtk on the day wtk was released. Today i spent the money i set aside for the bhm and copped the detail for $240. Two of the best decisions i made so far this year...lol

Picked up the asg gumbo for $220 instead of the wtk on the day wtk was released. Today i spent the money i set aside for the bhm and copped the detail for $240. Two of the best decisions i made so far this year...lol
Well played sir.  Two great color ways 

Great deals 
smokin.gif

The Gumbo is my all time favorite high top of the 9s. I'm still looking for a pair of Details size 13, but I can't finde one, besides Flight Club.

But I also love the WT, can't wait to wear them when it gets warmer. I'm really curious about the look of the BHM when I receive them.

The Details are definitely on my "what to get" list  
nerd.gif

Thank you, I need to find a pair of inspiration then I'm done with the IX's. MP would be a nice addition to the collection but i cant see myself spending over five bills for a pair of shoe.

I have to get a pair of Details and then I'm done with the 9s. 

Besides some crazy offers pop up out of nowhere 
nerd.gif

I don't want to spend 600$ for a pair of Masterpiece in my size.

Theres only one eBay seller in Europe with Masterpieces in my size and he wants over 1300 Euros for them. Dude must be smoking something or is totally out of his mind 
mean.gif

I have to get a pair of Details and then I'm done with the 9s. 

Besides some crazy offers pop up out of nowhere 
nerd.gif

I don't want to spend 600$ for a pair of Masterpiece in my size.

Theres only one eBay seller in Europe with Masterpieces in my size and he wants over 1300 Euros for them. Dude must be smoking something or is totally out of his mind 
mean.gif
Details are the pair that I started on. I had missed the MP and ASG releases, and out of the pack of three they were promoting at the time (Inspiration, Perspective, Details) the Detail was a must cop. It was all over for me once I got it in.

I immediately copped the ASG for resale, then went on the MP hunt, as well as picking up new releases. And once you have one MP, you start thinking you might "need" two, so I went looking again. Ending the IX with a very respectable collection, in addition to planning to pick up the BHM on Monday. I'd like to personally thank the Kobe IX for the most expensive sneaker collecting year of my life.

But, I don't see pursuing any sig models this year, so will stick to EXT/NSW stuff mostly this year. I just know those threads will not be as entertaining or as informative as this one has been.

Back
Top Bottom