THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So now that the 9 line is over. Where does it rank in everyone's pantheon of Kobe shoes? Although the EM lows and even the flyknit lows to some extent disappointed me, the highs were such a welcome departure from what we've seen that I have to put then in my top 3.

1. Kobe 8
2. Kobe VI
3. Kobe IX
4. Kobe V
5. 2K4s

My list probably goes something like this, but I can definitely flip on a few of these.

1. V
2. IV
3. I/Hyperdunk
4. VI/IX
5. VIII
6. III
7. 2K4
8. II
9. 2K5
10. VII

bhm's so clean. surprised but happy they didn't sell out yet in LA and were an easy buy

5's still the best kobe ever to me

@a11skillz  Yeah, looks good.
So now that the 9 line is over. Where does it rank in everyone's pantheon of Kobe shoes? Although the EM lows and even the flyknit lows to some extent disappointed me, the highs were such a welcome departure from what we've seen that I have to put then in my top 3.
I started with the VI, so for me:

1. IX

2. VI

3. Eh.

(I actually liked the 8, I was just kinda taking a sneaker break, so I ended up not buying any, but I have several on my cop list)

1. Kobe 9 Masterpiece

2. Kobe 9 Masterpiece

3. Kobe 9 Masterpiece

4. Kobe 9 Masterpiece

5. Kobe 6
Hah. That, basically.

I have more IX's than anything else, including dunks, which I have been picking up for years.

Man nobody really likes the VII's. I loved the colorways and design but I've heard they are like walking in bricks.

Last edited:
Man nobody really likes the VII's. I loved the colorways and design but I've heard they are like walking in bricks.
They look nice, but they're uncomfortable as hell to a lot of people and take a good while to break in. A few people really like them though, just kinda depends on your foot. The lack of comfort for me makes me put them at the bottom of my list, but a few of the colorways were pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom