THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They were like 10 or 20 bucks off u ain't miss much lol
Yeah but I really want them.
nerd.gif
   I can't imagine them to ever hit a European outlet 
mean.gif

Crazy to hear that the Details hit the outlets in the US. So basically almost every pair of the Elites can hit the outlet
They hit one or a couple outlets, on the west coast I think.

I think it's just stock that filters back in that Nike doesn't feel like relisting online or whatever.

Finally got shipping confirmation from NDC last night... I don't really get excited and buy Kobe shoes that much, but can't wait to get these in hand. Only other Kobe I recall really wanting were the Beethovens. This will be the 3rd pair of Kobe I will own ever.

Last edited:
I really love my BHM the more I look at them and the more pics I see of them

Crazy to hear that the Details hit the outlets in the US. So basically almost every pair of the Elites can hit the outlet

Nike makes more money sending them to outlets, instead of selling them for the MSRP for $119 or whatever it is, they sell them direct for $199 and $179 from an outlet store and people think they're getting a bargain.

I really love my BHM the more I look at them and the more pics I see of them
Nike makes more money sending them to outlets, instead of selling them for the MSRP for $119 or whatever it is, they sell them direct for $199 and $179 from an outlet store and people think they're getting a bargain.
Yeah you're right. Only thing I mean, is that I would be really happy to get the chance to buy them a bit below or around the original price

BMHs just like everyone else plus some quick feet-fit pics.

2v0k688.jpg
I think this is the only BHM pair that I ever wanted to cop. Not that I don't want to support the cause, but I wouldn't feel right wearing them being that I'm not a part of the culture. I have cousins that are mixed and most of my closest friends are black, but I'm not for false representation.

Last edited:
I think this is the only BHM pair that I ever wanted to cop. Not that I don't want to support the cause, but I wouldn't feel right wearing them being that I'm not a part of the culture. I have cousins that are mixed and most of my closest friends are black, but I'm not for false representation.
No Kobe 8 BHM? Those are amazing i love them. Dont worry about all that respresentation because when it comes to the shoe itself, it doesnt carry all that significance its just a shoe really. The money goes somewhere but imo the shoe has nothing to do with "black history month" other than nike putting a print on it and labeling it BHM. I can understand your logic though

Looks like BHMs from NDC are shipping fast. Shipped out at 11pm last night and should be here tomorrow. I'm in WA state too.
what!!! BS nike!!

Did u choose free standard ship? Im in MT and its telling me mine arrive monday :rolleyes

No Kobe 8 BHM? Those are amazing i love them. Dont worry about all that respresentation because when it comes to the shoe itself, it doesnt carry all that significance its just a shoe really. The money goes somewhere but imo the shoe has nothing to do with "black history month" other than nike putting a print on it and labeling it BHM. I can understand your logic though
what!!! BS nike!!

Did u choose free standard ship? Im in MT and its telling me mine arrive monday :rolleyes
My pair is currently at my local post office rn but they wont come in until tom lol

Well, Black history and culture are integral parts of American history and culture. Not sure how there could be misrepresentation, since it's showing appreciation and respect for those contributions as a whole, and to the individuals who made them.

It's like I wouldn't not wear a Kay Yow pair just because I don't have a family member who has battled breast cancer.

If ppl don't wear the bhm because they're a different race
then most of us can't wear the Philippines or chinas right?
Lol

If ppl don't wear the bhm because they're a different race
then most of us can't wear the Philippines or chinas right?
Lol
It's all up to personal preference, but the only pair of country themed kicks that I own are a pair of USA dunks and some Cinco SBs. Repping where I'm from and my cultural heritage.

Back
Top Bottom