THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Do you know which store you called that had the size 8? Also they retailed for $225 right?
I don't, i called so many places. I only remember new Orleans hoh had the 8.5 BC I used to live down there, i ran into at least 3 8s tho. Good luck.

next in Cleveland had them a week ago. Pretty sure they do phone orders
Repped! I just called them and placed an order for a size 10.5 in Christmas Kobe 9s.
nthat.gif
 Thanks man! Good looking out!

whatre you looking for man?
I just need the info from someone that has replaced laces in the elite highs.

I want to get black laces for my perspectives and put in better black laces on my MPs.

Some high quality ones that are similar to the quality of the laces in the details.

Are these a custom pair of Inspirations, PE, or just a sample?  I'm hoping these release so I can get one more pair of highs before I go into hibernation on the 10's
Sadly these weren't released but they are the real deal. It was a pair specifically made for Terrell Owens. Owens is a pretty big Kobe fan.

I tried 23Penny but the goofy capcha thing kept failing. What a great price. I'd do that in a hearbeat.
And nope, not on instagram, facebook, or twitter. I know, I'm old.

The HOH in Baton Rouge still has some WTK 9s and BHM Kobe 9s. I only asked about big sizes adn they had size 13 WTK and size 14 BHM

Sadly these weren't released but they are the real deal. It was a pair specifically made for Terrell Owens. Owens is a pretty big Kobe fan.
Damn, I was all excited since I saw it posted on instagram with a date of 01/31/2015. So disappointed

Damn these bhms do feel tighter than my other 9s crazy how they keep changing the sizing lol not uncomfortable tight but got rid of toe box dead space now they feel like lows

Damn these bhms do feel tighter than my other 9s crazy how they keep changing the sizing lol not uncomfortable tight but got rid of toe box dead space now they feel like lows
Ace -- do your WTK feel tighter than other highs?

Went with the half down as I have been doing with the two other highs I have.  Hope they aren't too snug, still on the way from bouncewear

These are 2nd only to the MPS in my book...

View media item 1372710View media item 1372713View media item 1372714View media item 1372716View media item 1372720
Humble 9 collection

View media item 1372729View media item 1372731
Mamba Collection (not pictured MPLS 1s and Del Sol 6s, never grabbed any of the waffle 3s)

View media item 1372735View media item 1372736
Think I'm done for a while...well may try and go back and get the Grinches and maybe Prelude 3s. The Xs will be a Steve Nash for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom