THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wesley Matthews of the Blazers tore his Achilles tonight in the Highs 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Thats to bad because he was having a great season. And those details are top 3 Kobe 9. (mp and all star the other 2)

I think he just lost his footing and position on the court and stepped too far back. His knee locks which tends to be a precursor to a lot of injuries.

Last edited:
I think its sz 11.5 that is harder to find nowadays in a lot of shoes. I had the same problem with the Legacy.

That's why I have been sizing down to 11 on most shoes lol. Especially if something is limited, don't even bother going for the 11.5 anymore

That's why I have been sizing down to 11 on most shoes lol. Especially if something is limited, don't even bother going for the 11.5 anymore
Word! What is going on!?! I wake up earlier on release days, click for hours, call up connects and still strike out on an 11.5. 

There always seems to be size 11s available though. 

I think Nike screwed with the size lasts. I'm still a size 11 in a few other brands. 

sad to see him bust his foot in the kobes.  but man there are so many Achilles injuries it seems nowadays in the NBA.  its kind of scary especially almost all of them are non contact injuries.  I know these doods are wealthy have a great life,  but bad injuries and health is no joke.  
ohwell.gif
  sad times.  

Last edited:
Yeah, never a good thing to see someone hurt. I know people blame the shoes or whether if it's high top or low top. But stepping on someone's foot and rolling an ankle is stepping on someone's foot and rolling the ankle. It will happen regardless the cut of shoe or brand.

^^What sizes did they have left if you remember? Im headed that way soon.

I haven't posted here or looked for a kobe 9 in a min, prices marked down yet?

Man im out the game right now while the wife and I are waiting on our house to close/fund. 

Looking forward to the new place as it has an increase in shoe storage. 

@MF Gooze  that was a great price for all your pickups. 

Man im out the game right now while the wife and I are waiting on our house to close/fund. 

Looking forward to the new place as it has an increase in shoe storage. 

@MF Gooze  that was a great price for all your pickups. 
the X's have been pretty disappointing so far so you're really not gonna miss a lot. 

valid point. 

Just wanting to grab some 9s I missed before they dry up. 

In the big picture it matters not. The casa takes the cake. 

Yeah, never a good thing to see someone hurt. I know people blame the shoes or whether if it's high top or low top. But stepping on someone's foot and rolling an ankle is stepping on someone's foot and rolling the ankle. It will happen regardless the cut of shoe or brand.
Except, Wes did not step on anyones foot. Just a terrible accident.

After the dust has settled on all the 9s, top 5 elites imo (no particular order)

Maestro
Detail
Masterpiece
Xmas
White/Volt NRG

Back
Top Bottom