THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Oh well thx anyway

I got over $200 in my cart still didn't work. But LKS1543R will get $20 off $180 or more

Oh well thx anyway

I got over $200 in my cart still didn't work. But LKS1543R will get $20 off $180 or more
well damn, sorry to hear that. It must've been a week long code or something. On april 4th they had a 20% off $200 I missed out on (was a day late), that code was a 1 day affair and I wasn't expecting that. Lol I still had that 17% one to fall back on though.

What's good NT fam. Long time lurker, 1st time post. Have a question swapping the LeBron 11 insert into the Kobe 9. I'm a 10.5 in Kobes and LeBrons. Was wondering if I should size up or half size up in the Kobe since the LeBron insert is thicker

Last edited:
What's good NT fam. Long time lurker, 1st time post. Have a question regarding the LeBron 11 insert in the Kobe 9. I'm a 10.5 in Kobes and LeBrons. Was wondering if I should size up on the Kobe since the LeBron insert is very thick. Any help would be appreciated
if it's a hightop elite, you shouldn't need to size up to use the lebron 11 insert. If it's a low version, yes you'll need to size up

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and scooped up an NT member's pair for 460. Still feels crazy to me to pay that much for shoes, but no lie every night I break em out just to admire them. For me, it'll go down as an all-time shoe and I think people will appreciate it more over time.

Last edited:
i dont like hats , but that hat is 
pimp.gif

I don't think you can post live ebay links fam.
you can't post your own ebay links, but i think that rule is always kinda weird and depends on the mod

@slwilke13 how much are the hats at the outlets? my outlet doesn't ever get hats and it's strange to see socks, matter fact my outlets going downhill, they use to have 3 separate sections for the big 3's stuff and now they're all scattered onto like 2 racks that you have to dig through
mean.gif

you can't post your own ebay links, but i think that rule is always kinda weird and depends on the mod

@slwilke13 how much are the hats at the outlets? my outlet doesn't ever get hats and it's strange to see socks, matter fact my outlets going downhill, they use to have 3 separate sections for the big 3's stuff and now they're all scattered onto like 2 racks that you have to dig through
mean.gif
@redrum3281  I got the red ext hat from the same place for like 10 I think if they are too much more it might be cheaper from that guy on ebay but yeah well know here in like an hour or so lol

mean.gif
They definitely did not have any im thinking that they are either gone or arent there yet since they have some of the christmas ones... Maybe we should swoop from ebay....

Last edited:

mean.gif
They definitely did not have any im thinking that they are either gone or arent there yet since they have some of the christmas ones... Maybe we should swoop from ebay....
I'll prob hit ebay then and i'll just keep my eyes open for the $30> prices anything else and it's not worth it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom