THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i just posted in the coupons thread that I tried the $15 off $75 and the $20 off $180 on eastbay and it said couldn't verify at this time

LKS1543K is working now. It's 17% off $120 or more. Total for the sequoias was $187 with tax and shipping

Do they take phone orders? Thought I saw somewhere on here that outlets won't on $200+ orders, not sure though.

Do they take phone orders? Thought I saw somewhere on here that outlets won't on $200+ orders, not sure though.

Call and ask, someone in this thread got them to approve an order for the highs even though it was over 200.

Very rare for them to allow that so if they do, just be happy.

Moonwalkers only come out to 183 shipped for my state so theyre under 200 threshold

Last edited:
All these outlet offers frustrate me more and more.  
mean.gif
Europe outlets smh 

Really debating on scooping up another pair of Moonwalkers. I don't wear the pair I have too often because im trying to preserve them

And they also have the Peach EM's for $130 I think.
Checkout House of Hoops as well if there's one near by, one my me had a few Ems at $99 good sizes. Kinda related, picked up the Dusty Cactus because of that discount, first pair of EM's after 10 pairs of elites, they were such a nice surprise far better in my opinion than the elite lows performance wise, pleasant surprise. 

Call and ask, someone in this thread got them to approve an order for the highs even though it was over 200.

Very rare for them to allow that so if they do, just be happy.

Moonwalkers only come out to 183 shipped for my state so theyre under 200 threshold
Yes, was thinking of calling but had already heard of the no orders over $200 policy.

Those are fakes. I've seen the same posting on ebay and you can see the tongue has no iridescence. That was the pair that me wary of how good the fakes are now.

Also the flywire is extremely loose and the half circle in the toebox is not correctly positioned.

Last edited:
The toe did look off. Iridescence is hard to tell w bad quality pics. The stitching on the tongue looks legit compared to the fakes i seen. I take it back. Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom