THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn got me excited. Was gonna have my footlocker connect get them on disco and sell the pair I bought on resale

aint that some bs lol
laugh.gif

The liner is godly. In hindsight, the white base was cool. It was mainly the color combination and the fact both shoes were symmetrical versus. It wasn't a bad color way though. The 9 went out strong with the MM iD and WTK and BHM.

The liner is godly. In hindsight, the white base was cool. It was mainly the color combination and the fact both shoes were symmetrical versus. It wasn't a bad color way though. The 9 went out strong with the MM iD and WTK and BHM.
I hear that. Those reasons were what had me ready to ship them back. I couldn't get on board with the flyknit colors at first. The only 'What The' element to me are the multiple tags inside the tongue. 

Last edited:
Yeah, the name association and mix mesh of past color ways are probably what led to disappointment especially after the Lebron XI and KD 6.

It wasn't a bad color way. They probably could've executed better on the EM, possibly calling back to older shoes or even the PRELUDES.

I dread seeing the X WTK after the initial low and Elite high color ways.

Back
Top Bottom