THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you're trying to get rid of the pink/purple dye on the toebox, don't waste your time. Has to do with the glue.

If just trying to maintain them, jason markk with their premium brush (not the standard brush as it's too coarse)

I bought the jason markk protectant spray and sprayed my beethovens. Has worked well, haven't seen any discoloration on them.

Yep correct

Now to clarify I'm not saying it has stopped my toe boxes from turning purple/pink, that was happening before I sprayed them. But it has stopped the white from losing its vibrancy. They still look brand new in that regard.

Yep correct

Now to clarify I'm not saying it has stopped my toe boxes from turning purple/pink, that was happening before I sprayed them. But it has stopped the white from losing its vibrancy. They still look brand new in that regard.
Good to know, I plan on placing an order soon so I'll pick up some of the Repel too.

If you have a DTLR near you, they sell it in store so you don't have to pay that crazy shipping price direct from their site :nerd:

If you have a DTLR near you, they sell it in store so you don't have to pay that crazy shipping price direct from their site
nerd.gif
Nothing nearby, but I gotta pick up a couple other things, and its free shipping on orders over $35. Order came out to $37.

400 give or take 20 ish. Sellers listed way high but auctions end around there. That's my size too

Everyone knows there is a way to search ebay for sold/completed items, right. Or are people asking what other people are willing to pay?

I wear a 9.5-10 (although a 10 is a bit more roomy than I like), i found the Details brand new for $225 but they're a size 10.5. Should i pull the trigger? Will they be too big? I would hate to pass up this deal

I wear a 9.5-10 (although a 10 is a bit more roomy than I like), i found the Details brand new for $225 but they're a size 10.5. Should i pull the trigger? Will they be too big? I would hate to pass up this deal
it's a reach even for casual wear.  if you plan to play in them, forget about it.  personally wouldn't do it.

For casual wear you should be ok. However playing ball no way. Im a true size 13 but I have 3 highs in a size 14. For casual wear they are fine. I wouldn't play in them. If you can try on some in a size 10.5 and see if they are too big. 

The Nike Kobe "Prelude Pack," which features retros of Kobe Bryant's first through eighth signature shoes with Nike, will be available again on July 15.

The restock is coming from KB24, Bryant's official store. The shop is on hiatus at the moment, but promises a return on the 15th featuring "exclusive Prelude Packs." The site doesn't have any more details than that regarding which pairs in particular are up for grabs and what the "new products" in question might be.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-prelude-pack-restock/#ixzz3fPzc7Krr

Back
Top Bottom