THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

UN-DS FOR FLYKNIT FRIDAY​
 ​
smokin.gif

Why didnt I get these 
eyes.gif

hey guys im curious if anyone looking for brave blues sz 10?

im trying to sell a couple of my kicks and thought maybe some1 here could use em.

edit..sorr .if this kind of post isn't allowed let me know and ill take it out

Last edited:
Do the em lows run tts? How durable are they? Roughly how long will the cushion last before bottoming out and have you had issues with the mesh ripping? I plan on getting a pair or 2 to hoop in.

Would I be able to swap in the lebron 4 midsole without compromising the fit?

Thanks for the advice.

Do the em lows run tts? How durable are they? Roughly how long will the cushion last before bottoming out and have you had issues with the mesh ripping? I plan on getting a pair or 2 to hoop in.

Would I be able to swap in the lebron 4 midsole without compromising the fit?

Thanks for the advice.
All these questions? 
tongue.gif

Bravo, tremendous cop! At such discounted rates it would be advisable to purchase not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight - I mean, multiple!

im looking for the same pair in a 12, whered u cop from?
MLK outlet in Portland, Oregon. I should have posted about it in this thread. I put it in the outlet thread and completely spaced. They may have a 12 left but im not sure because it was friends and family this weekend.

I got it for 79 because they are $119.99 and they were 30% off. Throw in the 5 dollar survey and that's how I got it.

Aye, it's always like that.  You add to cart and when you go to check out it says the the item is unavailable.  FTL site is pretty bad about stock; always has these random glitches that tug and toy with our hearts.  

Back
Top Bottom