THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I like the all red tbs! they are nice. I am holding out to pick up the all purple tbs. I know they have hit the outlets but I'm hoping to see them hit that price.

If anyone knows if the purple tbs are still around please let me know where I can get them! Not ebay either lol.

I have frequently checked the outlet thread but haven't seen them in there since November.

I saw purple tbs in Nike East LA about a week ago. They didn't look like they were moving. They were still at 129.99. I'd try calling in the morning.

I saw purple tbs in Nike East LA about a week ago. They didn't look like they were moving. They were still at 129.99. I'd try calling in the morning.
Much appreciated! Repped for sure. I will call and ask on price. If they are still that I will wait but I appreciate the lead.

Anybody know where to get the Kobe 9 elite gold and how much would it cost?
image.jpg

Nike Citadel had a FSR of the unreleased Peach Jam PEs last week for like $129.99. Heard they sold out in just a few hours after word got out though.

Word.

Cali gets all the good kobes at outlets. Camarillo had the Beethoven's last year, citadel had the peach jams. All the cali outlets are also the ones that got different preludes last year.

No one knows where to find these?

Your best bet is probably to keep an eye on ebay, kixify, and the seller section here on NT. Not gonna be able to find em in any stores or major websites. I've seen some go for good prices on ebay, just gotta watch for em.

Your best bet is probably to keep an eye on ebay, kixify, and the seller section here on NT. Not gonna be able to find em in any stores or major websites. I've seen some go for good prices on ebay, just gotta watch for em.
What's the price range should I be expecting for these though? Scared to buy a fake.

Traded my friend my 72-10 for this early promo Beethoven's. Is it worth more with the sample box? He used to work for Nike corp, got them for free so thats why he traded.

Back
Top Bottom