THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just curious for those who still frequent this thread is the consensus masterpiece the best Kobe 9 after the dust has settled or...?

Yeah man been in the thread day 1 when they were first revealed, the poll is old albeit as you said I wouldn't expect it to shift drastically just wondering now in 2016

They are definitely in the front positions, but I would not consider them my favorite.

#1 are All Stars imo.

#2 is either Masterpiece or Details. 

But there are so many great 9 elites, so the ranking isn't that important imo.

those id's are fire 
nthat.gif

For what it's worth. I've never seen such a beautiful shoe as the Kobe 9. It's timeless, it's clean, it's not overdone w/ just enough style, the flow, the technology, the sole, the flyknit, the id low multicolor and htm low are one of the best sneakers ever. Shoe is 3 plus years old and still grabs my attention.
Anyways hoping to find a elite low mc with grey sole

For what it's worth. I've never seen such a beautiful shoe as the Kobe 9. It's timeless, it's clean, it's not overdone w/ just enough style, the flow, the technology, the sole, the flyknit, the id low multicolor and htm low are one of the best sneakers ever. Shoe is 3 plus years old and still grabs my attention.
Anyways hoping to find a elite low mc with grey sole

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Wasn't gonna post this but I took a family photo. A couple of pairs are missing but they were doubles on the Crimson's and purple TB's.

It seems the consensus is that the Kobe 8s are the best hooping shoes in the line, but I prefer the Kobe 9 because it has better traction, thicker forefoot and heel cushioning, and a sturdier upper. The forefoot cushioning on the Kobe 8 is a little bit lacking imo. Which do you guys prefer for basketball? 

It seems the consensus is that the Kobe 8s are the best hooping shoes in the line, but I prefer the Kobe 9 because it has better traction, thicker forefoot and heel cushioning, and a sturdier upper. The forefoot cushioning on the Kobe 8 is a little bit lacking imo. Which do you guys prefer for basketball? 
Kobe V is my all time favorite shoe for hooping.

Back
Top Bottom