The Official Kobe X iD thread

Opinions and things to change would really help me out. Thanks!
smile.gif

Great pic of the dark grey. The one posted last week was too dark so it made me hate it. The wolf grey swoosh works well with the grayish midsole. Speckles give it sparkle. Well done.

Mine came in.  Can't say I'm in love with them.  Already had my reservations about the mid-sole being too clunky for my liking but I went ahead and ordered a couple pair just to see and maybe end up liking them.  I thought the black mid-sole would hide some of the clunkiness but the black is a translucent black. I was hoping it'd be a solid black.

Last edited:
My white asymmetric pair coming on Tuesday looks exactly like snkrspot snkrspot pair and my black pair arriving later next week is exactly like kaijumode kaijumode pair. I guess I have #NoImagination at all :D Thanks for the pics fellas!

Damn, he was really traumatized from the painted flyknit to still not believe that it's legit flyknit this year!

Actually guyz, IMO im pretty sure this year these are NOT painted. If ya Zoom in close up shot ya can see different threads of whatever color, not to mention the Black underlay panels behind the Flyknit upper. Id say Im about 99% sure were actually getting quality this year. Maybe Nike learned there lesson from the Kobe IX, when they sold all but a handful of Solids last year?

It does suggest that the flyknit isn't painted. However, if the inside of a colored pair isn't the color of the outside...there's really no debate.

Back
Top Bottom