The Official Kobe X iD thread

Very close to one of the pairs I was going to buy.
pimp.gif

This thread is very obsessed with the Sharks. When the MC hits ID, we'll see nothing but MC for the rest of the thread.

Ill clarify for you and others. 

There will be 4 more ID options for the X Elite Low. Will there be a MC option its possible but what I suspect is it will look like this 

805937-901

MULTI-COLOR/METALLIC SILVER 

and not this 

The 4 color options are listed below. If you add the current available options to your cart it will give the style code. 

001    BLACK/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now 

002    PURE PLATINUM/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now  

003    BLACK/MULTI-COLOR    

004    PURE PLATINUM/MULTI-COLOR    

101    WHITE/MULTI-COLOR Out Now  

102    WHITE/MULTI-COLOR    

991    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now  

992    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now  

993    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    
Thanks for the info -appreciate the clarity. I did of course figure the multicolor would be more similar to the Kobe X HTM styling (not Kobe IX multicolor) but i did have my style codes mixed up. Thanks again

Last edited:
Imagine this in a chris rock voice:

Nike: I'll give you the tools to build anything you want
Sheep: Nah I just want whats limited

Nike: Huh? I'm allowing you to pick and choose whatever you can think of, to truly stand out and let your inner designer come out
Sheep: Nah I just want whats limited

I think you can say that about almost any colorway nowadays cuz most likely its been done before. I think the best MC was the white with gold swoosh but you can say they copied the GMP 6s. Your argument holds no weight there.

you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

bottom line is people have the right to buy what they want. if they wanna make a shark inspired pair or if they wanna go left...either way, their money.

when they ask you to chip in, thats when you can have some say so on what they buy.

Last edited:
you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

bottom line is people have the right to buy what they want. if they wanna make a shark inspired pair or if they wanna go left...either way, their money.

when they ask you to chip in, thats when you can have some say so on what they buy.
5bf.jpg

Ill clarify for you and others. 

There will be 4 more ID options for the X Elite Low. Will there be a MC option its possible but what I suspect is it will look like this 

805937-901
MULTI-COLOR/METALLIC SILVER 
View media item 1651050
 and not this 

View media item 1651051

The 4 color options are listed below. If you add the current available options to your cart it will give the style code. 

001    BLACK/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now 
002    PURE PLATINUM/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now 
003    BLACK/MULTI-COLOR    
004    PURE PLATINUM/MULTI-COLOR    
101    WHITE/MULTI-COLOR Out Now 
102    WHITE/MULTI-COLOR    
991    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now 
992    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    Out Now 
993    MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    

This is what I stated earlier too. I dont think we will get a true MC like last year.. And frankly I rather them not as it makes the 9's more unique.

View media item 1651599 your 49rs color way...has been done. UNC....been done. Chaos....done. Shady's...done. Not talking trash, but different people prefer different color ways. Different strokes for different folks. Trying to something different is cool, but if your buy crap for that reason...your the hypebeast. I work hard, and buy what I want.

This is what I stated earlier too. I dont think we will get a true MC like last year.. And frankly I rather them not as it makes the 9's more unique.
I think the 9 ID MC is better than the HTM this year. 

Everytime I look at them I pass on pulling the trigger on a X ID 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom