The Official Kobe X iD thread

Confirmed, product details as below. they'll be here shortly.

The Kobe X Elite Low QS iD Basketball Shoe is now customizable with new multicolor options, more glow-in-the-dark colors and an all-new graphic—exclusively with NIKEiD. Design your shoe with a brand-new fade graphic on the virtually seamless, formfitting Flyknit upper. The supportive, lightweight Flyknit also features an exclusive multicolor option, available for a limited time.
today?

The Kobe X Elite Low QS iD Basketball Shoe is now customizable with new multicolor options, more glow-in-the-dark colors and an all-new graphic—exclusively with NIKEiD. Design your shoe with a brand-new fade graphic on the virtually seamless, formfitting Flyknit upper. The supportive, lightweight Flyknit also features an exclusive multicolor option, available for a limited time.
where did you get this info? I hope this really happens with the white MC option from the HTM 9s.

By who?

It's from Nike's server. Somebody posted the link and explained how to manipulate the url values to change the color options.

A part of me feels like Nike would have given us a heads up for new options. Seems like do for all their player models.

Nike Japan just dropped the new flyknit airmax's and they restocked the Oreo racers.

Nike usa is launching the new presto ID tomorrow.

Maybe...these are signs that they're gonna release the MC's tomorrow too?

Last edited:
Nike Japan just dropped the new flyknit airmax's and they restocked the Oreo racers.

Nike usa is launching the new presto ID tomorrow.

Maybe...these are signs that they're gonna release the MC's tomorrow too?
I hope so too! They might be dropping at the same time with the presto iDs. What time are the prestos coming out?

Im wishing for the kobe 9 white MCs coming out for the 10.

Back
Top Bottom