The Official Kobe X iD thread

Is the Kobe MULTI option the best thing goin on Nike ID? Is it that big a deal for them to throw us some new options? Everything is getting new options it seems

My X Elite broke in quickly, I swapped the thick *** original insole for one from some Flyknit Racers.

Fits way better.

Like i've been saying, we didn't get a "multicolor" upper; and i'm not surprised. Are you all forgetting that the kobe 9 elite low originally released with *2* MC HTM renditions, and the MC iD option was given upon release (along with black and grey)? I don't understand the hype anyway, the iD's weave colors looked fruity and "stale", unlike the 2 htms. People are so far down hype lane it's crazy.

Like i've been saying, we didn't get a "multicolor" upper; and i'm not surprised. Are you all forgetting that the kobe 9 elite low originally released with *2* MC HTM renditions, and the MC iD option was given upon release (along with black and grey)? I don't understand the hype anyway, the iD's weave colors looked fruity and "stale", unlike the 2 htms. People are so far down hype lane it's crazy.

There was no hype until people saw them in person and realized how nice they actually are. I'm still confident they'll release eventually. Why you throwing shade tho? If you don't like them that's cool but to me it sounds like you're bitter over something you don't even have any interest in. Move on bruh

Clown

FOH

Well I hope Nike hurrys up and release the fruity and stale MCs, im ready to add them with the rest of my fruity and stale MC collection :smokin

chances of nike restocking the mamba moments? they restocked the multis so maybe this is also a possibility? 

chances of nike restocking the mamba moments? they restocked the multis so maybe this is also a possibility? 
Don't see this happening when we've already moved onto the X. If we were still in the middle of the IX's run, then it might be a different story.

There was no hype until people saw them in person and realized how nice they actually are. I'm still confident they'll release eventually. Why you throwing shade tho? If you don't like them that's cool but to me it sounds like you're bitter over something you don't even have any interest in. Move on bruh
i'm not bitter over anything, it's just annoying while humorous that pages on this thread are dedicated to the thirst of a pink/yellow\purple colored upper that won't release.

I prefer the id, cause of the blacked out tongue, and the toebox blends better with the contrast, IMO
if there was more options available like being able to change the back tab to a different color or having the choice of having different swoosh color on the lateral and medial, and most importantly, if the craftsmanship on the iD is better; I would've kept more iD's for sure.. just glue everywhere.. this is prolly the worst set of iD's I've ever made.. the HTM's have better quality for sure..

I wish I felt the same way as you guys LOL.

IDs are a decent consolation though. I found that the ID flyknit isn't as soft as the general release pairs. It could just been my pair.

HTMs are dope, but you can't go wrong with the iD's tho.

iD's are better imo, and I prefer the blue glow sole over the icy blue clear sole
I'll also give the blue GITD soles a big thumbs up on the iD pair.. was expecting the soles on the HTM to be a little more vibrant but they're just clear.. nice but I expected better I guess.. the blue GITD soles are
nthat.gif
esp in the dark after being under the sun for a while..

I'll also give the blue GITD soles a big thumbs up on the iD pair.. was expecting the soles on the HTM to be a little more vibrant but they're just clear.. nice but I expected better I guess.. the blue GITD soles are
nthat.gif
esp in the dark after being under the sun for a while..
I agree. I want to like the X ID more because I love the model. The quality isn't even on par with the GR release. The flyknit on the Mambacurials is really soft but on my IDs its a little stiffer and not as comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom