The Official Kobe X iD thread

FYI, in case anyone's thinking about making an iD with the asymmetrical upper, I would do it ASAP. Sizes 8.5-10 are no longer available, which might mean the option is starting to sell out or could be taken off soon.

FYI, in case anyone's thinking about making an iD with the asymmetrical upper, I would do it ASAP. Sizes 8.5-10 are no longer available, which might mean the option is starting to sell out or could be taken off soon.
Possible Silver lining: taking it down to put up MC option. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
For those saying there will be no MC, my question is why wouldn't they do it?  Its a guaranteed sellout

Same reason why frags are not GR.
Are you talking about hype? There's little to zero hype for the Xs. The HTMs breathed new life into the other thread for a few days, but it's dead again.

Releasing the MC would get people talking, but Nike likes to do things w/o reason or logic. So who knows?

All of this makes me imagine that it must be easy to be working as sales director at Nike corporate

Not reaching quarterly goals? Drop MC

Not exceeding quarterly goals? Drop MC

Not setting new corporate sales record? Drop MC

All of this makes me imagine that it must be easy to be working as sales director at Nike corporate

Not reaching quarterly goals? Drop MC

Not exceeding quarterly goals? Drop MC

Not setting new corporate sales record? Drop MC
[/quote

Reminds me of that Goodfellas scene. The FU pay me scene lol.

For those saying there will be no MC, my question is why wouldn't they do it?  Its a guaranteed sellout

why didn't they mass produce the HTM 9's and sell them in north america?

why didn't they release the kobe 8 home pe's (both), amnesty's, elite homes (that he tore his achilles in), purple pp's, yellow pp's, fireworks

those would have all sold out, guaranteed.

Lol. Also a couple of the things mentioned where never going to release and the HTM is supposed to be special. They have already done MC's as a quick strike ID basically twice with the MM's. So again why wouldn't they do it again? I believe they will but hey maybe I am wrong

I know it is a bit off topic, but Kobe can not retire until the XIIs are released. When he first came into the league Jordan was wearing the XII, so it would be a nice story to finish off his Basketball career. Ah and I hope the Kobe XI are a low top patten leather shoe!

Saw a picture of multicolor flyknit air force 1 mids coming out soon...no way those get a multicolor release and not the kobe's right?lol

These look like an ID. I'm not really a fan of flyknit air force 1s.
The design of the shoe in the pic looks awful in my opinion.

Especially with the white accents. 

A good iD design may save it, if they are not sold out after a few minutes, because of hype.

Honestly, I can NOT, no matter how hard I try, get with this MultiColor flyknit craze. Why the hype? **** looks like a mexican blanket.

Back
Top Bottom