The Official Kobe X iD thread

I really want to pull the trigger but that $250 price tag tho.. I remember when I got the nine, I had that __% code that was floating around

^I got it with 20% code and 12% ebates which is $24. I never would pay retail for this. Got the 20code because of inventory error placed online order.

Last edited:
^I got it with 20% code and 12% ebates which is $24. I never would pay retail for this. Got the 20code because of inventory error placed online order.
Damn that's a come up. I was only able to use the ebates 12% to soften the blow a little bit
eyes.gif
 (which I hope goes through because I still don't see anything posted to be EBATES account).

^^^

My first purchase thru the app posted immediately.

Sometimes I have to open up a dispute to get it to show.

But don't worry, if it doesn't show in a few days. Open a dispute.

I will have to do the same for the very last pair I purchased Thursday.

Pics of my pair. Apologies for the uneven lighting. Build quality on these is pretty solid and they came out just like I designed them.

My four of first-run asylum MC's.  Not loving them for different reasons... I may not keep any (but reordered a few with slight modifications).  The black-based shoes definitely seem to have a darker/less vibrant weave.

Last edited:
those are so dope!

Are those blue glow soles?

Thanks! Yup the blue glow

And again....these are siiiiiick! Love the blue glow sole. My second pair of mambas have the blue sole.

First pair is 12/3 as well.

Appreciate that! The blue goes well with them... One more to show I call them fine wine!

Yup trueloyaltyinc trueloyaltyinc those turned out amazing. Props to you for taking a risk with the blue accents, looks dope. :pimp:

Appreciate that bro! Definitely took a chance with the blue but they came out better than I could've even hoped they would...

What don't you like about them? I ordered the 3rd pair you posted. Can't wait to see them on hand.
I am mostly disappointed in the black based pairs.  From the darker MC weave to the cloudy midsole and obvious black paint fade around MC.  For the other 2 white based pairs, I just wanted to make a few adjustments (basically combining the best features of both pairs into one shoe)...

If some are getting their mambacolors next week, how come we havent seen a pic from asia peeps? Noone ordered them?hopefully we see some pics before it gets taken down.

all the black medial pairs are going back.. remade some with wolf grey medial and I'm also gonna make a tour yellow medial to see how that look in person.. I think it should look nice.. wolf grey medial mc weave is that much better in person for me..
Complain about how the quality sucks for the price you paid and get a 20% off code!

Only took me a few minutes to get mine!

Complain about how the quality sucks for the price you paid and get a 20% off code!

Only took me a few minutes to get mine!
Mine are going back. Quality aside I just didn't like the color combo of this MC Flyknit. Hoping I like the purple ones I have on the way. December 4th can't come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom