The Official Kobe X iD thread

I'll tell yall through my experience with more than one pair and from what I've seen on other peoples pairs, the assymetrical on the multicolor (to include the black medials) are FAR improved compared to the earlier assymetrical with black medial. I had posted a pair of black and red assymetrical earlier in the thread, and the black on the multicolors is WAY more consistent and darker. The midsole is even a bit less ashen.

Alot of bums in here complaining about **** and don't even have a pair or haven't seen anything outside of the web.

Kinda like aholes in car forums talkin ish about cars they haven't driven, then step outside and drive off in a Chevy Cavalier. Trolls.
The black medial is just bad both ways, in person and on the web! I wasn't expecting much when I got my pair and it was a late build. Nike took the black option off the web for a reason... Those things are hideous 

The black medial is just bad both ways, in person and on the web! I wasn't expecting much when I got my pair and it was a late build. Nike took the black option off the web for a reason... Those things are hideous 

His analogy was off.

You're talking about the sneakers based on appearance. We can see the black doesn't look right in a lot of pics. You don't have to own a sneaker to not like something visually. Just like I don't have to drive a car to think a car is ugly. We aren't judging the Kobe X basketball performance.

Just received the "almost finished" mails for my two mamba color pairs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Can't wait for pics of your pairs in the next days.

How was the fit for this shoe?  I went to my local Footlockers and they didn't carry any variation of the Kobe X so I wasn't able to try on a pair before buying. Ended up ordering a pair TTS. Hope it works out because I hate dealing with returns, and by the time the shoe arrives the MC option will be gone so no chances of a reorder. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Do the newbies bother to read the last few pages of the thread they post in? Seems like the same questions get asked every page.
Just received the "almost finished" mails for my two mamba color pairs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Can't wait for pics of your pairs in the next days.
Just got my "Almost finished" emails for all 4 pairs of MCs and mambas. Scared they're rushing them to beat the holiday season and shoes may be flawed more than usual. 

Also received pair #1 on Friday evening along with my new Canon SL1, High quality pics coming tomorrow.......if I can figure out how to use the thing properly

Snapped a preview pic. Think I'm doing something wrong in the settings most likely

Do the newbies bother to read the last few pages of the thread they post in? Seems like the same questions get asked every page.

Just got my "Almost finished" emails for all 4 pairs of MCs and mambas. Scared they're rushing them to beat the holiday season and shoes may be flawed more than usual. 

Also received pair #1 on Friday evening along with my new Canon SL1, High quality pics coming tomorrow.......if I can figure out how to use the thing properly

Snapped a preview pic. Think I'm doing something wrong in the settings most likely
LOL,  change the shutter speed to have less blur, but will be darker, the faster the speed.   (1/125)  that box.   Also F stop - lower the #, more light.  those are just some real basics. but have fun with the camera haha.   

LOL,  change the shutter speed to have less blur, but will be darker, the faster the speed.   (1/125)  that box.   Also F stop - lower the #, more light.  those are just some real basics. but have fun with the camera haha.   
Thanks, appreciate it. First SLR, instruction manual is 398 pages long. I gave up after 30 and was like I'm gonna wing it haha

View media item 1808240View media item 1808241
Atleast they were sprayed evenly.
I don't know what I was thinking getting a dark grey tongue but it doesn't too bad.
I'm not a fan of the spray paint at all but it's growing on me a little bit. I have a grey pair coming in that I'm sure I'll like a lot better. I really like the wolf grey swoosh which matches the clear midsole nicely. The silver speckles also look really nice.

View media item 1808244I also ID'd this pair today because I'm a savage.

Last edited:
thats about what I was expecting. will need to wait until they're in hand to decide if i'll be keeping

They look nice but I think I will be returning my first pair which will be here Thursday. We'll see how they look in person though.

Finally a first pic of them 
smokin.gif

My first impression is that I like them, but I need to see them in person to decide if I keep them.

Back
Top Bottom