The Official Kobe X iD thread

@mushka81  

IMO it's not worth keeping em.

At first I was on the fence. But the more pics I saw, I couldn't justify paying $267 for that crappy paint job.

Once I got my pair in hand, I immediately printed the return label.

I was expecting what we got from the earlier ASYM IDs.  This was just unacceptable.

I never thought that the MC 2.0 would restock.  Just glad I got to remake my pairs.

I've been debating on returning my black medial MC's since I got them. The black portions on the toebox are symmetrical on both shoes, but like many have already stated, the transition is... :smh:
9 out of 10 people would think the shoe is crap if you show them a pair of black medial.

Thos Mambas turned out nice!

Last edited:
Just got my mms out of the box. Chaos inspired but the weaves less purple than on the renderings. Crimson speckles look more pink.

I made a similar pair with the exception of using dark grey for the tongue/laces and red for the speckles (noticed another member used Crimson speckles and they too turned out pink).  Still look nice though!

Blue/perp and Red toes 
pimp.gif
 I hope my toes end up like yours.

can't wait to see stock pair pictures
I picked up a stock pair just to have something because I thought it was a real QS. I'm going to return it for sure now that I got two made the way I wanted.

Last edited:
My grey medial pairs finally came in today and my faith has been restored. The knit looks a lot better without the overspray from the black. I can see the volt now too.

I went with a wolf grey tongue and silver speckles.

Damn, that wolf grey tongue and black lining/swoosh is a dope combo. 
pimp.gif

I went with the white combo myself, but looking at your pics, I probably should've added the silver speckles because that's a nice touch. 

the red model the red model i did a redo too and did the same as this but with black tongue and laces. Im glad i added silver speckles. Can you take more shots of the sole? Are u still returning the black one? Im returning mine but i want to wait til i get my redo pair so i can compare. How many days do you have to return it?

all the black medial pairs are going back.. remade some with wolf grey medial and I'm also gonna make a tour yellow medial to see how that look in person.. I think it should look nice.. wolf grey medial mc weave is that much better in person for me..

from left to right, can you tell us the swoosh colors you choose?  its really hard to tell what is what, but i can tell they are diff (i think). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom