The Official Kobe X iD thread

very nice! but my eyes kept going to the HTM Lunars doh!

nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Alright...I gotta ask because this has been buggin me...all these fire HTM versions I'm seeing of all these flyknit shoes....where are people getting them? Are they limited releases kind of like HOH releases? I live out on sticks so that sort of stuff is next to impossible for me to get other than reseller price
mean.gif
Are they online releases too?

flyknitguy flyknitguy you've got some really nice MC blend,even on the 9s. Wish my black swoosh MC X look close to what you have there. Didn't use white though. But really nice collection.

Alright...I gotta ask because this has been buggin me...all these fire HTM versions I'm seeing of all these flyknit shoes....where are people getting them? Are they limited releases kind of like HOH releases? I live out on sticks so that sort of stuff is next to impossible for me to get other than reseller price
mean.gif
yes, some are more limited than others.. and if you weren't able to get these when they release, most likely you will have to pay resell price.. just gotta be patient and wait for a pair at the right price you're willing to pay..

Last edited:
@MD177 you've got some really nice MC blend,even on the 9s. Wish my black swoosh MC X look close to what you have there. Didn't use white though. But really nice collection.
Thanks.. for most of my iD's, I normally pick up a few pairs and keep the ones I really like.. yeah, kinda stinks how the black medial turned out.. would've liked to keep a pair but just doesn't work for me.. I'll most likely end up with 2 wolf grey, 1 crimson, 1 tour yellow medial pairs..

Thanks.. for most of my iD's, I normally pick up a few pairs and keep the ones I really like.. yeah, kinda stinks how the black medial turned out.. would've liked to keep a pair but just doesn't work for me.. I'll most likely end up with 2 wolf grey, 1 crimson, 1 tour yellow medial pairs..

Yeah first release I couldn't pick one up but I was all in on black medial. Glad it kinda worked out where I didn't get a pair. The grey medial still to some extent feels almost incomplete to me but I think it really does look nice. Got one grey coming in.

mean.gif
Yeah, all HTM releases are limited. Retail wise they drop at very few locations - generally in the biggest cities (search NikeLab retail locations) and online in limited quantities. So unless you live in one of like 5 (7) major cities of the world, you gotta try online - and then you have to beat the bots etc.

Yeah first release I couldn't pick one up but I was all in on black medial. Glad it kinda worked out where I didn't get a pair. The grey medial still to some extent feels almost incomplete to me but I think it really does look nice. Got one grey coming in.
full mc with more volt would've been the ultimate mc pair but the wolf grey has really grown on me.. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of my remakes..

glad you were able to copp the wolf grey medial pair..
nthat.gif

Yeah, all HTM releases are limited. Retail wise they drop at very few locations - generally in the biggest cities (search NikeLab retail locations) and online in limited quantities. So unless you live in one of like 5 (7) major cities of the world, you gotta try online - and then you have to beat the bots etc.
as for the HTM Kobe 10's, I'm glad they decided to release in the US.. gold/black lace tips and "HTM" lace tip bag was a nice touch for the Milan version but I'm perfectly happy without them.. even though I had to pay resell price for my pairs, at least they were attainable and didn't have to have a comma on the bill to own them.. well, for all my pairs, there was indeed a comma..
wink.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

yes, some are more limited than others.. and if you weren't able to get these when they release, most likely you will have to pay resell price.. just gotta be patient and wait for a pair at the right price you're willing to pay..

Thanks guys. I live 2.5 hours from Chicago where "Jesus took his sandels off" according to some yuppie I met a few weeks ago
roll.gif
So for me its either GR at the Rockford Mall or online. Sucks bad but I've had a couple connections in the past that have helped me out. And I'm on ebay constantly looking for stuff I missed out on. Which reminds me I have a pair of MM 9s being delivered as I type.

@MD177 wish you were size 11 I'd be nagging you for a pair of HTM 10s
laugh.gif

Once I get all my 10 ids I'm gonna post my Kobe collection. Nothing crazy but not bad for a couple years in the making.

@heffe nice pair man. They turned out well.

as for the HTM Kobe 10's, I'm glad they decided to release in the US.. gold/black lace tips and "HTM" lace tip bag was a nice touch for the Milan version but I'm perfectly happy without them.. even though I had to pay resell price for my pairs, at least they were attainable and didn't have to have a comma on the bill to own them.. well, for all my pairs, there was indeed a comma..
wink.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I was arguing with the wife when the tweet went out for the 10 release. So I paid resell for mine as well. And yeah, I ended up with a comma.

full mc with more volt would've been the ultimate mc pair but the wolf grey has really grown on me.. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of my remakes..

glad you were able to copp the wolf grey medial pair.. :nthat:

Thanks man. Yeah same here kinda did grow on me.the gum bottoms didn't hurt either. Lol. It's been done since Sunday but hasn't shipped. Was hoping it'll be here before the ETA of 23 but oh well. Lol.

Thanks man. Yeah same here kinda did grow on me.the gum bottoms didn't hurt either. Lol. It's been done since Sunday but hasn't shipped. Was hoping it'll be here before the ETA of 23 but oh well. Lol.
I've had the finishing touch on my remake since last week and normally takes 2-3 days to get the "shipped" email but this time, it's taken a bit longer.. maybe they're waiting for my pairs to go with your pair..

I've had the finishing touch on my remake since last week and normally takes 2-3 days to get the "shipped" email but this time, it's taken a bit longer.. maybe they're waiting for my pairs to go with your pair..

Hehe. well then I can't be mad at that. Lol.

Yeah, I was arguing with the wife when the tweet went out for the 10 release. So I paid resell for mine as well. And yeah, I ended up with a comma.
Man....I don't think I will ever pay comma pricing on any single pair of shoes. I mean unless I win the lottery
laugh.gif
just couldn't do it. I got 2 kids, a house...and a WIFE
roll.gif

Right now on ebay I could grab the racecars for 5-600. Those are the ones I want. I'll just be patient and wait for a pair for under 5 bills and pick em up.

Man....I don't think I will ever pay comma pricing on any single pair of shoes. I mean unless I win the lottery
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Right now on ebay I could grab the racecars for 5-600. Those are the ones I want. I'll just be patient and wait for a pair for under 5 bills and pick em up.
totally understood man.. that's why I was very happy that they released in the US so I can acquire them for under 1k..

just a refresher..
wink.gif
laugh.gif
hooked up my bro with a pair of RaceCar and picked up 2 more Shark Jaws..

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Not for a single pair. I mean after multiple HTMs the total went in that area.

I still haven't seen a RaceCar in my size under $600, but 5-6 is a good price for them, if there is such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom