The Official Kobe X iD thread

Any pics of the black translucent sole on the Mamba colors? All these pics got me contemplating a purchase.
UPS finally delivered my pair at 6:30....never had a package delivered that late. Anywho, I'll take pics tomorrow in good lighting. They came out better than I thought they would.

They are black translucent soled and lots of grey/silver
smokin.gif

mamba colors looking great guys, can't wait to see more with the gum soles.

Finally bit the bullet on Multis, should be a nice little christmas gfit to myself :smokin

Any body know of any potential upcoming colorways or options?  The MC look pretty okay, but seems a bit more purplish for my taste.  Pics look good though.

Any body know of any potential upcoming colorways or options?  The MC look pretty okay, but seems a bit more purplish for my taste.  Pics look good though.

I think the XI's are dropping in January so probably very limited to none on the Cw's or options that have yet to be seen.

It kinda drives me crazy when people call something not a 'real' or 'true' multicolor. By sheer definition the damn mambamoments are multicolor. Just because it's not hyped volt and pink doesn't mean it's not 'real' or 'true'.

Back
Top Bottom