The Official Kobe X iD thread

Quote:
Can someone tell me if there is a difference between the black translucent outsole and the solid. I selected translucent but I'm not convinced this is
Yea those for sure black but don't sweat it homie. Solid black will hold up better over time I think. Get more wears and you won't have to worry about fading or cleaning them. Just rock em!

@MD177 Nice shots. I wore mine today too
nthat.gif

The mambas are a bit too pink but put them in a rotation and they'll be golden. Can't wait to see my second pair with the white/blue accents.

Thanks guys! I'll post more tomorrow. Another pair should be arriving tonight.

Crimson...wanted lighter to match the knit.

Crimson...wanted lighter to match the knit.
Cool. "Same" pair I have coming, except I went with the volt swoosh.

Funny so many people got them before me, I actually ordered before the official tweet, got my first 2 for $245 + tax (each), as opposed to $250.

Last edited:
im loving those Chaos inspired Mambacolors! I gotta stop looking at these pics or it will get me in trouble and order one.

Tried on my pair today... This is my first kobe X... Am I the only one who finds them uncomfortable?  The shoes feel like a mishmash of different technology.  They seem to bend in the wrong spot, and overall, just feel weird.  I like the kobe ix a lot, but these just seem weird to me.  

Tried on my pair today... This is my first kobe X... Am I the only one who finds them uncomfortable?  The shoes feel like a mishmash of different technology.  They seem to bend in the wrong spot, and overall, just feel weird.  I like the kobe ix a lot, but these just seem weird to me.  
I find they run tight width wise.

It's the insole. I had to get thinner ones for both the IX and X

Back
Top Bottom