The Official Kobe X iD thread

Filthy.
Probably maxes out this shoes potential with this colorway. Nice chaos inspired design. No turn for me yet! I changed mine around a little bit, this design is probably the only one I would even consider pulling the trigger on as of right now 

Last edited:
nikeid
 Idk what that qc thing is.. lol

Last edited:
Nice designs fellas, appreciate the examples. The few ideas im toying with, depends on how much I like the purple ones that release in person. If I don't cop those, I will get one of the inlines, I'm leaning the first one. If I do get the purple GR pair, I'll probably end up getting the third Del Sol mock up.

I like your inline designs, especially this one. I feel like if I'm going to do an ID, which will be down the line in the future, it will be something along these lines.

I actually think you can come up with ID's better than any of the first four colorways

I wish they would've added the option to color the eyelets and/or had the inside tongue part of the kobe logo be 3m or choose different colors.

I TALKED MAJOR GARBAGE ABOUT THESE 10'S...

JUST MADE A BASIC ID THATS FLAMES TO ME. 8)

I GOT THE GREEN LIGHT TO GET EM FOR $140 SO THAT WAS A NO BRAINER! :nthat:

some nice color blocking in here but i fear this is lipstick on a pig. these look like outlet specials or low top hyper dunks. major letdown after the 9s, time to stock up on 9s i guess as the ten highs don't look too much better

Has anyone placed an ID order or just playing around with designs at the moment? Just wondering if we got any to look forward to seeing in hand in a few weeks.

The 10 has grown on me. Definitely disappointing when it first came out, but Nike had its work cut out following the Kobe 9 Elite series. This shoe's "theme" is simplicity, and it does that. Can't wait to see what other options the upper will have in the future! 

The 10 has grown on me. Definitely disappointing when it first came out, but Nike had its work cut out following the Kobe 9 Elite series. This shoe's "theme" is simplicity, and it does that. Can't wait to see what other options the upper will have in the future! 

I liked them from first sight, looks like they went back to a kobe v/vi silhouette. I thought the 8 and 9 were too clunky with the whole removable midsole gimmick.

tigo0240 tigo0240

WE MEET AGAIN IN ANOTHER KOBE THREAD!!!

I TALKED MAD GARBAGE ABOUT THESE 10'S.... BUT MY ID RENDERING AND THE PRICE AVAILABLE TO ME CAUSED ME "THE TURN" INSTANTLY! LMAO!!!

I HAVE A MARCH 25TH ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.

If I had your prices available to me, my second floor would be caving in from the weight of shoes. Like an episode of Hoarders or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom