The Official Kobe X iD thread

If I had your prices available to me, my second floor would be caving in from the weight of shoes. Like an episode of Hoarders or some ****.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! IM TAMING MYSELF THIS YEAR. COPPING ONLY ESSENTIALS AND "NO BRAINERS"

Really not feeling the non-matching heels. I just noticed it when trying to iD a pair myself.

What's with having stitches on the left shoe and Kobe logo on the right?

Is know I'm being picky but is there no way to have them matching?

If I had your prices available to me, my second floor would be caving in from the weight of shoes. Like an episode of Hoarders or some ****.
roll.gif

Has anyone placed an ID order or just playing around with designs at the moment? Just wondering if we got any to look forward to seeing in hand in a few weeks.
Put my order in yesterday. Was thinking of maybe waiting on the All-Star release next week to play around with more options, but I felt I was able to get the look I was going for. Now I just got to wait 40+ days. 
wink.gif

Put my order in yesterday. Was thinking of maybe waiting on the All-Star release next week to play around with more options, but I felt I was able to get the look I was going for. Now I just got to wait 40+ days. 
wink.gif
Nicely done! Can't wait to see pics of those in hand.

definitely challenging coming up with colorways with the options they have atm. hopefully friday will jumpstart everything

will try get someone to do subtle elephant on the back heel and maybe make the two lgo in the back white. gonna have to narrow down between the two fade or solid

I gotta get a better idea of how the mesh upper will look in certain colors before pulling the trigger. Pretty excited about this model, I copped the 5AMs and I think they look great.

so disappointing that you cant have a black midsole...

of all the options to keep from us... :smh:

Had two in my cart getting ready to check out, then I noticed the 6 week turnaround time. Screw that, just going to wait for the purple pair and blackouts. If the purple pair perform well, I will proceed. If not, to heck with them all.

Back
Top Bottom