The Official Kobe X iD thread

My pair (size 13) finally came in.

Really happy that I received my pair despite nike's mess with these.

Love how they look in person. Definitely like them more than the Multi Color's.

No crazy design, but I'm pretty sure that I have not seen a pair with green tongue and green laces on it.
Beautiful!

Finally got it yesterday....

Both pairs of X's in the works now. 
smokin.gif

Not even mad about the delay or if they are late, just wanted to know I was getting a pair.  

Yours will come soon @SuperStarLord  

@SuperStarLord LOL those gifs/pics crackin me up

Those are legit @Kanyeezy411. I would paint the shozoku volt and call it good!

I ordered some volt paint from Angelus for my chaos MCs...hopefully its vibrant enough to match the swoosh. Anyone painted with volt??

Just got the updated Nike email from customer service:

"Thank you for your recent NIKEiD order. Per your request I wanted to send a note to update you on your current estimated shipping date. At this time, my information shows that your order is scheduled to ship from our factory on 2/1/16. You will be receiving an additional email once the order is completed, as well as an email with tracking information so that you can follow the progress of your creation as its on its way to you."

so.....still no started email, and scheduled to ship on the last possible day that they could get to me by my arbitrary estimated delivery date of 2/8....

Beautiful!
 Thanks! 

@SuperStarLord LOL those gifs/pics crackin me up

Those are legit @Kanyeezy411. I would paint the shozoku volt and call it good!

I ordered some volt paint from Angelus for my chaos MCs...hopefully its vibrant enough to match the swoosh. Anyone painted with volt??
Thanks! Interested to see how the volt paint will look on your chaos MCs. I never worked with paint on shoes, so I will wait until I see your result. Thanks for the idea.

At least you heard something back
True, that was a response from my convo with them on the 12th. I just feel like they are refusing to address any possible concern over it not being made and basically keep pointing to the estimated delivery of 2/8. So I'm supposed to believe that it will get started, complete and shipped in a week and a half. Alright Nike, I'll play along.

True, that was a response from my convo with them on the 12th. I just feel like they are refusing to address any possible concern over it not being made and basically keep pointing to the estimated delivery of 2/8. So I'm supposed to believe that it will get started, complete and shipped in a week and a half. Alright Nike, I'll play along.

if they don't, just call and ask for a code.. win/win in my book.. at least that's my plan so I'm hoping to get my pairs on the 9th.. :wink:

if they don't, just call and ask for a code.. win/win in my book.. at least that's my plan so I'm hoping to get my pairs on the 9th..
wink.gif
laugh.gif
yea I think I'll go along with that too. Ah well, I'll just sit this one out until then I suppose.

:lol: yea I think I'll go along with that too. Ah well, I'll just sit this one out until then I suppose.

the more I see these, the more I really wanted my pairs to het started.. I was prepared to get a cancelled e-mail though but I'm glad I didn't.. looking forward to getting my pairs.. :nthat:

Just got my last 2 iD's in to complete my MC/MambaColor set. Very happy with them. I'll try and get some shots this weekend, since it's 3 different builds but each done once per FK color (for instance - black laces/liner/swoosh/gum bottom/black speckles on a pair of MC and a pair of MambaColor). Should make an interesting line up.

And just waiting for shipping on the Grinch pair they didn't cancel...

Well I can add that I have a confirmation now on my 11.5 size grinch is starting to be made. The order was placed by 12:20 on the day they went live.

Whelp my bretheren there was still hope after all. Just got my started email, Size 12. I won't breathe easy until they're in hand though.

Back
Top Bottom