The Official Kobe X iD thread

Tried to search the thread first but does anyone know the size laces that come with the Elite IDs? Going to try and find a pair of flat Volt laces.
I did a lace swap on my faux shark IDs a while ago, measured the laces at the time and size 10.5 had about 51" laces

Finally got my first pair in although I did my default volt tongue first, atleast that one does say build complete. Hopefully it gets shipped. Really like how this one came out...
Those came out really well. Props for personalizing it and making it your own. 

Nice job @PeruWhite    
smokin.gif

SMFH

So last week I talked to a rep and a higher up and they checked my order status because I had received no updates.They said it was already done in the warehouse and ready to be shipped on their end when they both checked

Now about an hour ago I just got the we started your order email lol wtf

Anyway Im just happy I finally got progress on them lol

ordered 1st hour 1 day

Last edited:
Weird how I received my MC pair today which I ordered a week after the Grinch pair. Just hope they come soon and I don't get a dreaded cancel email

Last edited:
Today was a good day. Received my last pair of MCs along with BHM 11s....and my grinches pair has shipped! Congrats to everyone who has finally gotten started emails. Especially @SuperStarLord lol
What color outsole? Grey or white? I have a similar pair - grey outsole, but no speckles.

And I am now just concerned I'll get my one pair (since my stock pair was cancelled) and something will be very wrong with them.

Last edited:

What color outsole? Grey or white? I have a similar pair - grey outsole, but no speckles.

And I am now just concerned I'll get my one pair (since my stock pair was cancelled) and something will be very wrong with them.
White outsole and speckles. I plan on painting the shozoku white and the medial swoosh black for a more asymmetrical look. Possible HTM lace swap as well. I'll post more pics when I'm done. These might be my favorite MCs. Zero flaws with a nice weave.

Nice pair @Masterpiece52

Can't wait to get my MEAN ONE's
nthat.gif
Should be in-hand by Monday.

Back
Top Bottom