The Official Kobe X iD thread

View media item 2093072Couldn't have chosen a better day to unDS these puppies. Very happy overall with the fit except my right pinky toe feels a little pinched. I'm hoping that it'll loosen up over time once it's broken in.

View media item 2093072Couldn't have chosen a better day to unDS these puppies. Very happy overall with the fit except my right pinky toe feels a little pinched. I'm hoping that it'll loosen up over time once it's broken in.

For whatever reason the X elite iD's ran super small. A definitely half size small. Mine are so painful to wear but beauty is pain lol My third pair of iD's I went half size up and the fit was perfect.

I'm so disappointed they didn't make a size 13.5 for id's. I had a couple I had to return and missed out on the mc id's

Couldn't have chosen a better day to unDS these puppies. Very happy overall with the fit except my right pinky toe feels a little pinched. I'm hoping that it'll loosen up over time once it's broken in.
wear em once or twice to the gym, get a decent work out in and the flyknit will give a little. Im usually a 15 but went with 14s cuz it was my only option. I've got 10 plus pairs and they all have molded to my feet. 

wear em once or twice to the gym, get a decent work out in and the flyknit will give a little. Im usually a 15 but went with 14s cuz it was my only option. I've got 10 plus pairs and they all have molded to my feet. 
That's good to know. Thanks. You were able to go a full size down with these iDs and now they fit great?

View media item 2096946I'm so glad my shoes are finally broken in after 4 consecutive days of wearing them. Luckily, I didn't need a pinky toe amputation due to lack of blood supply in that area during the break in period. For those who went true to size and are having tightness issues on the width, hang in there. You just need to break them in.

Has anyone ordered/received a black 11 ID recently? Just wondering if they fixed the darkness issue with them

The only part that's painted is the medial side but you're showing us the lateral side

Seems like regular discolouration from the translucent capsule.

The only part that's painted is the medial side but you're showing us the lateral side

Wrong. Its obvious the whole shoe is painted with a light coat when the medial side is a different color. Every pair Ive seen with other than the wolf grey medial has a darker MC weave. Major reason why most guys returned there pairs and remade them with the wolf grey medial. All my other MC Xs are fine and they are wolf grey medial.

This particular pair has a dark grey medial.

Last edited:

Wrong. Its obvious the whole shoe is painted with a light coat when the medial side is a different color. Every pair Ive seen with other than the wolf grey medial has a darker MC weave. Major reason why most guys returned there pairs and remade them with the wolf grey medial. All my other MC Xs are fine and they are wolf grey medial.

This particular pair has a dark grey medial.

that literally makes no sense. why would they paint over the multi flyknit?

but okay man, whatever helps u sleep at night.

that literally makes no sense. why would they paint over the multi flyknit?

but okay man, whatever helps u sleep at night.
Exactly. Why would they? But they did. Were you in this thread when guys were getting pairs? I'm not making this sh*t up. I ordered and recieved 6 pairs of MC Xs. 3/6 were non-wolf grey medial and had a darker MC weave. I reordered 2 of them the exact same only with wolf grey medial and the MC was brighter and more vibrant. This is the only pair I kept with a different color medial and its the only pair I'm having this bleeding issue with.

Go thru the pics of this thread back when they were reaching homes...you will see what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom